Chapter 5

Jennie and Esther are both holding a heavy file of papers while going downstairs.

"Is the file heavy for you? Need my help?" ask Jennie

"No it's just some trash and carbon boxes" Esther said while smiling genuinely at Jennie

"It look heavy" said Jennie

They both turn then go to another downstairs.

"Jennie, how about catching a movie after class?" said Esther

But suddenly she tripped herself then the file of papers that she's holding slipped at her hands, she then hold at the railing to save herself from falling downstairs.

Jennie then got shocked and was about to help Esther, but the scene infront of her made her stop, and made her eyes widened,and her mouth slightly open.

"A close shave" Esther said in relief

"Just behind you" Jennie whispered at Esther

"What's wrong?" Esther ask curiously while still holding into railing

Esther then stand up then looked back just to get shock, "Waaaahhhhh!" She screamed in terrified when she saw Lisa looking at her red polo shirt who have a dirt at the upper front.

Jisoo who's beside Lisa, look at Lisa's shirt in slight shock.

Lisa and Jisoo then looked up to Esther, "Why are you screaming?"

Esther then sit down at the stair while trembling and so close to crying because of being terrified, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Esther said while stuttering then bowed at Lisa

Lisa then look at Jisoo who carefully wiping Lisa's shoulder that have a dirt.

"Why do people keep apologizing to me?" Lisa ask seriously

Jisoo then looked at Esther then shake her head, "Tsk tsk tsk tsk" Jisoo making a noise like she's saying to Esther that 'You're in trouble'

Lisa then began wiping the dirt at her polo.

"I'm so sorry please forgive me" Esther said who's so close to crying now

Lisa then stop wiping her polo then took a breath then looked at Esther.

"If apologies could help, would we still need the police?" Lisa said furiously

Esther then walk downstairs to approach Lisa.

"I'll clean it for you" Esther said then when she successfully get near to Lisa, she was about to wipe Lisa's polo using her hand but....

"Get lost!" Lisa said then push Esther at the side harder causing Esther to bump into the wall

Jennie got shocked at what she saw, while Lisa just wipe her shoulder using her hand, with no emotion, Lisa and Jisoo then began to walk upstairs like nothing happened.

While Jennie glared at Lisa and Jisoo when they walk pass her.

Jennie then took a deep breath while closing her eyes, and when she opened it, she look at the back of Lisa and Jisoo,"Stop!" Jennie shouted which successfully made Lisa and Jisoo stop from walking, Jisoo looked at Jennie, but Lisa didn't bother to turned around.

Esther then looked at Jennie.

"She said sorry, why can't you let her off?" Jennie said calmly

"Trying to show off lesser morals' cheap friendship?" Lisa said without looking back at Jennie

Jennie the stomped upstairs then stop when she's already facing Lisa.

"Do you parasite know what friendship is?" Jennie said angrily