Intro

Kaminari Denki is an omega who has 2 mates. Yet he is forced to never tell them even if it kills him. Not to mention he has depression, an eating disorder, insomnia, ADHD as well as coming from a broken family. He has a little sister lily who is 2, a mom who is always drunk and almost never home, his dad is super abusive and has been hurting kami since he was 3. Does kami find his mates before it's to late?
Bakugou Katsuki has been dating Eijirou Kirishima for about a year, they had found out that they had another mate with an electricity quirk, they still don't know who it is. They have been trying to figure out who is person was all summer but they had no luck. Would they ever find them was the question. Eventually they had given up and decided that they could look for them when they went back to school. They'd have more luck there then they would aimlessly walking around the streets of Japan trying to find them. They hope they would find them soon because then they would be complete.
--------------------

This chapter and the next one are originally from @Petal_Cosplay Who is a great writer and is super sweet. I did change a few things but for the most part they will be the same. Enjoy loves.