Chapter 13

Aizawas POV

------------------

It's been a day since Bakugo and Kaminari have been found missing. As soon as Kirishima told me I knew that something off was going on. I sadly can never have a normal year at this school. Last year Bakugo was kidnapped, there was all the attacks the whole mates thing started happening. This year Kaminari came it's been quiet but no Bakugo and Kaminari are gone. Why Nobody could know because they left without any trace of where they might be. I alerted the rest of the school and other pros about the disappearance of the two blond boys. If they don't show up soon I'll have to tell their parents. The Bakugo's will probably un-enroll their son because he was kidnapped or something once again. After a while of being in my thoughts There was a knock at my door but I was given no time to answer before my door was swung open and Kirishima ran inside. "MR AIZAWA, I HAVE A CLUE LEAD THING" he yelled out of breath. "Ok calm down and explain" I said tiredly. "So I went over to Bakugos house right to see if he was there, he's not by the way. His parents don't know either, so then I went to Kaminaris house and there was again nobody there although the man that answered the door was a little suspicious but whatever some people are just like that. Then on my way back I wasn't really paying much attention, I know bad call you can lecture me later, but I was pulled into an alleyway but there wasn't anybody just a voice and they said. 'If you want to save Bakugo Katsuki and Kaminari Denki you'll have to find the three buildings under the 5. Come quick or you'll be too late. Don't be late or they'll never be the same. Come too late and they'll be on the brink of death. Miss them and they'll be dead. You only have 3 weeks to find them before they are never the same 6 weeks till the brink of death. 8 till they're dead. Don't take your time lightly or briskly or you won't have the 8 weeks anymore'. then it was gone and I left and ran all the way here" He said quickly. I wrote down the riddle before looking up at him and handing him a water bottle. "Thank you for this, I want you to know that what you've found is extremely helpful and will get us very far" I told him as he nodded and walked away. I called Hizashi to tell him. 

'Hey sho, what's wrong?'
'Nothing I just got a clue on where problem child 1 and Kaminari are, thought I might need a little help'
'You did! That's great, I'll come over with Eri now and help in any way that I can'
'Thanks a lot 'Zashi'
'No problem Darling, I'll see you soon' And hung up

Not to long after he had hung up there was a lot of commotion coming from outside. I knew that meant that Eri and Hizashi were here. And right on cue the door opened to a certain loud blond who happened to be my husband. "Hey" I said not looking up from where I had written down the riddle. "This must be a good clue if I can't even get a grunt of acknowledgement." He said jokingly. He sat behind me and put his head on my shoulder and read it. "What's the 3 buildings under the five?" He asked "I don't know" I said simply. "Do you think that it's in the town with all the factory's? The Five town?" He said "Actually it might be, I know people still live there but not a lot we could check it out" I said getting off my bed and looking for my hero gear. "You should wait shouta" He said "I can't wait you read the thing I have less than 6 weeks to find and rescue them." I said still looking for the rest of my gear. "Shouta you aren't going" He said sternly. "You can't stop me" I said walking towards the door. Just to be pinned. "I think I can" He growled at me. "Fine just get off me" I said taking off the gear I just took 10 minutes to put on. I sighed and walked out of the room.

\/Kiri's POV\/

After I told Mr aizawa what I knew I walked out of his room and into the common room where mina, sero, todoroki, midoriya, ochako and tsu where waiting to watch a movie. I sat down on the couch beside mina, they had decided on Coraline. We watched about 15-20 minutes of the movie before it was interrupted by Eri and Present Mic. Which was completely fine we all loved Eri. "Hi Eri" I said smiling at her. "Hi mr Kirishima" she said smiling back. "Just kirishima is fine Eri you know that right" I said "I do now, where's kaminari and the loud scary one" She asked "Oh, they uh they aren't here today they went on a vacation" I said "Wow that's so cool" She said "It is isn't it" I told her. I wanted to believe my own lie but I knew that no matter how hard I tried it wouldn't work. I knew the truth already making it impossible to believe that they are on vacation. After our little conversation Eri moved onto Tsu who had her two frogs with her. Eri had never actually seen anything like a frog before so when she say Tsu for the first time she was very confused it was a very long day of explaining what a bunch of things where. It was a little hard seeing as how Kat was going to explode at the fact that she was 6 almost 7 and didn't know what a basic amphibian was. He was very upset, not at her but at her 'dad' and her 'mother' for abandoning her and all that jazz. I smiled at the memory and decided to get out of my head and participate in the conversation about how tsu got Frances and Texas.