Chapter 19

Kiri's POV

==============

I joined the squad to walk over to Recovery girls office to get mroe information. Only about half the class decided to join in on his. That half the class was Momo and Jiro, Bakusquad the dekusquad(including aoyama) and Kota and sato. "I see that's all of you are here let me explain further" she said before climbing onto a stool to stand over all of us "So I will infuse one of you with a quirk that gives you the ability to basically become pregnant everything else happens naturally. The quirk will last for the rest of the school year but if you chose you can stop it whenever you'd like. This is like the American class for child development but we're making it longer than they do and we're using a quirk. Now we're giving you 1 week and 3 days to decide if this is something you'd wish to participate in. This will not effect your grade in anyway it's just something we thought might be beneficial given how the world is today. You have until the deadline to come here and tell me." She said before sending us back to class. We all got back to class and sat down and listened to the lesson as much as we could. I was really hoping for the day to go by just a little bit faster so that I could talk to the rest of the squad about the class that we're about to be taking and all of that fun jazz. The more I thought about it though the longer the minutes went so I figured I should just pay attention I don't feel like having another study session were I get beat in the head with a magazine. (This next part is going to be a slight spoiler for anybody that hasn't already heard about the UA traitor thing just skip over the bold)

"As you can see we are missing a student. I just want to announce that they will not be coming back. We have expelled this student for being found out as the traitor of UA." Mr aizawa said as we all looked shocked. Ojiro looked hurt, she was so close to him why would she do something like that? "You're joking right?" Mina asked "No unfortunately I am not for everybody that was close to this person I am sorry for the loss of your friend" He replied. The whole atmosphere in the room changed, everybody was down and you could feel it. If somebody walked into the room right now I bet that they'd be able to see it too. It makes sense if you think about it, the way that she was rarely ever there, how she was never around when attacks happened, how nothing had ever happened to her. So when you really think about everything that has happened it makes sense. (Also when Aoyama is always looking at the camera what if it's really hagakure) "Mina are you ok?" I asked walking over to her, she didn't answer she just sat there tears rolling down her cheeks to stunned to speak. I sighed and gave her a hug and walked back over to my desk knowing that we were going to continue class soon. "I understand that this is a difficult thing but we must continue with class" 

We all sat down and started or at least tried to listen to what Mr Aizawa was telling us, I mean how could e after what was just dropped on us. Class dragged on and on it consisted of mr Aizawa talking about quirk training and how it works and the way they develop over time passing down from person to person.  Midoriya was taking notes and muttering, surprisingly bakugou had said anything about it yet which is understandable maybe he wanted to be respectful for all the people that were still processing because I know for a fact that he was never close with her. Finally after a long long time it was lunch. Everybody packed up quickly migrated to their own little groups and went off to lunch. I met up with the bakusquad because they got caught up in the crowd. "Hey kiri" Sero said giving me a small wave. "Wheres Denks?" I asked everybody but mostly katsuki "He went to get his own food saying that he wanted to try doing it himself for once because he needs to learn these things, but he's right there" Kat said pointing towards him. I nodded and sat down. I didn't feel like eating much so I just stole Kat's knowing that he wasn't going to eat it anyway. "We should have a sleepover this weekend" Denki said walking back over to the table with his food "We should" I said getting a nod from mine and an eye roll from katsuki and sero was in the bathroom but I knew that he'd totally agree especially because well our sleepovers are always fun and Shinsou and Jirou are gone for the week so we can't ask them to join. 

''='' Denki POV ''=''

We finished eating lunch and finished planning the details of our sleepover with the possibility of Shinou and Jirou joining us we walked back to class to sadly start english. I like present mic a lot but sometimes he's very loud and I don't prefer that so his class is by far one of the worst. "Kaminari wait up!" I heard somebody say I stopped and turned around and it was Hatsume "Oh hi hatsume! What can I help you with?" I asked "I wanted to ask if you where planning on joining that american class, this is just so that I can make changes to your costume now with everybody else" She said "Oh well yea I'm most likely going to participate yea" I said not really knowing seeing as how we didn't really talk about it "Mk well if you change your mind let me know and ill fix that up for you" She said "Thanks a lot" I replied flashing her a smile before running off to class "Just in time little listener" Present Mic said as I walked into the class, I sat down quickly but got a few concerned looks from my boyfriends, I mean I did run off on them and didn't say anything so I get why they'd be worried, I'll talk to them about it later.  I started to listen and take notes but I felt uncomfortable almost like I did a few months ago but I looked up and it was just Eijirou, I sighed giving him a smile and going back to working on paying attention. 

After 3 long grueling hours class was officially dismissed. I packed my bag quickly and bounced over to the 'bakusquad' I still don't really understand the name but I never got a straight answer as to why they called themselves that. "Hey denks" Eijirou asked putting his arm on my shoulder "Hey" I replied as we walked back to the dorms "Bakugou, can you please please help us study?" Sero asked "What did I tell you fuckers before NO" He snapped walking back into the kitchen and started making something "Why is he always like that, it was one time that the incident happened" Sero whined "I don't know but I know that he cares about you guys" I admitted "Aww he does" Mina said "Yup" Ei answered popping the P "BAKUGOU YOU CAN THREATEN PEOPLE WITH KNIFES" I heard Iida say "The fuck I can when they're trying to stick they grubby hands in my food" He retaliated "That Is Disrespectful Behaviour Bakugou And There Is No Good Reason For These Actions" Iida said and we all walked over "Well why don't you try and see what happens" Katsuki said "What's going on here" I asked "Bakugou tried to stad Uraraka for going to try his food." Iida explained "Oh well that's on her she should've seen it coming" Eijirou said "Yea, Kiri's got a point you don't do that to bakugou he won't hesitate to chop off a limb I'd know" Mina said "That Doesn't Mean That He Should Be Doing This To People, It Isn't A Good Example Of What UA Stands For" Iida went on "And I don't think almost killing somebody is either." Sero said and everybody went silent.

"DISHONOR WE AGREED TO NEVER BRING THAT UP, AND IT DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE TO EVERYTHING THAT BAKUGOU HAS DONE AND THREATENING SOMEBODY FOR TRYING TO TAKE FOOD IS MUCH DIFFERENT" He yelled "If you don't shut the fuck up and leave I will stab you with the knife instead" Katsuki threatened "Fine I'll Leave But I Better Not Be Hearing About Anything Like This Again" Iida said before walking away. "You ok?" I asked him "Of course I am I don't care if I slice anybody, they should know everybody has tried" He said going back to making whatever it was he was making previously. I sighed and waited for him to be done. "Katsuki, Eijirou, when you're done meet me in our room I need to talk to you guys." I said walking away.

=====================

Sorry this chapter was shorter but enjoy loves and thank you for 3.5k reads I appreciate it and love you all<3