Chapter 9

Bakugo's POV

roles

Alpha: 
kirishima
Bakugo
Shinsou
Sero
Momo
Iida
Todoroki
Shoji

Beta:
Ojiro
Mina
Jirou
Tsu
M!n3t@
Sato
Tokoyami

Omega:
Ochako
Hagakure
Aoyama
Midoriya
Kota
Denki
------------------

We woke up once again to mina bursting through the door. I honestly need to know how she's doing this because I locked the door and I still have a lock and a door knob. So how she's getting into my room everyday is really confusing me. "What do you want now?" I growled at her "I just wanted to see how kami was that's all sheesh. Also Mr. aizawa wants everybody downstairs" She said before leaving. "Ei, kami get up the walking caterpillar wants us downstairs." I said shaking them awake. "Noo" Ei whined "Yeess now get your bitch ass up before I push you out of bed" I said rolling my eyes. "That's not very nice baku" Kami said half asleep. "Maybe it's not but it's the truth" I admitted before infact pushing Ei out of the bed. "OW" He yelled lightly hitting me. "I told you to get up, you didn't. I had to go through with it." I said shrugging stepping over him and helping him up. 

"Do you know why we are all here?" Kami asked mina "No I don't, Iida was coming into the rooms and waking everybody up but then he had to go back to aoyama and asked me to get the others." She replied. Not everybody was here yet so we still didn't know what was going on. "Did you guys want to go out today just the five of us?" Sero asked "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes like I didn't care. I did care, it was nice to know that they were ok with hangout out with me even though I treat them like shit. I never would've thought that I would be able to keep friends because of what I did to Midoriya I never thought I'd be able to be a friend ever again. Soon Mr Aizawa came in.

"There has been an incident with a pair of students in this class, I want to remind all of you that you do NOT under any circumstances, go after somebody else partner. YOU. ALL. HAVE. A. PARTNER. YOU. DO. NOT. NEED. TO. GO. AFTER. OTHER. PEOPLE'S. PARTNERS. Do I make myself clear to all of you?" He said scaring everybody. "Yes" Everybody said at the same time. Before going silent once more. "Glad you all understand, now if the person would like to come forward they can but if they don't then go on with your day. You have ten minutes to come forward if you so chose" He said once again. I couldn't believe that somebody would try to make a pass at another person's partner. We are all taken, that's not something even m!n3t@s even done. I wonder who it is because I'd love to see the look on their face right now. 

After five minutes midoriya walked up to the front of the class. Everybody was confused, why was he at the front of the class? "Shinsou I apologize for what I did, I made a mistake and it is entirely understandable if you can no longer trust me. I hope that one day I can regain that trust. I also apologize to sero for making a pass at shinsou, I would've done this in person but I couldn't handle it anymore. So I am sorry, I hope that one day you can come to forgive me. All three of you" He said. Everybody was shocked and sero was crying. He never cried. "DEKU YOU MADE HIM CRY THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled at him "No bakugo stop it's fine" He said sobbing. Now deku was crying. I was about to yell at him again. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRY" Mina yelled at him. The rest of the class had already cleared out knowing it wasn't their place. the only people left where. The bakusquad, deku and . icy-hot.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM?!" Ei yelled. I was shocked. Deku messed up if ei was yelling. "You stop I just it's fine" He said trying to smile but was unsuccessful. "WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE EYEBAGS" I yelled at shinsou who hadn't moved. "I didn't know if I should comfort him calm your titties" He said rolling his eyes "C'mere" Sero said motoning for Shinsou to come to him. And that's what he did. He took sero from Minas arms and brought him to his own. "Midoriya why would you do that? I thought that we were happy" Todoroki said with a little emotion showing in his voice. "I'm sorry todoroki, I wasn't thinking straight" He said still bawling. "Baku don't do it" Kami whispered "Fucking fine" I said bringing my attention back to the squad. "Can we just go back to somebody's dorm?" Sero asked "Sure love" Shinsou said and we all started walking over to the pairs dorm.