Chapter 23 Christmas addition

::Baku's POV::

I can't believe that I agreed to do this. I put the address into the GPS and we started driving to Denkis house. We were going to go pick up his sister so that we can have Denkis first proper Christmas. I mean it was a great idea but we have no way of knowing that one she'll even trust us or two that his 'father' will let us take her. We did get Aizawas permission to bring her back and if necessary he'll keep her with him till whenever but still this probably isn't even going to work let's be real when have any of our plans worked out the way we want them too. "Katsuki whatcha thinking about?" Ei asked "I just don't think that this will work you know. Like I want him to have a good Christmas but I don't even think she'll trust us. We took her brother away think about it Ei" I said huffing "Hey don't think like that, it's Christmas Eve but still have some Christmas spirit" he smiled. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. We made it to the house soon enough we walked up to the door it wasn't very nice but it was cute and quaint. "Can I help you?" Some guy asked aggressively. "Yea actually we are looking for Kaminari Denkis little sister. We uh wanted to spend the rest of today and tomorrow with them if that's ok?" Eijirou told the man. "I'm sorry but you can't take her anywhere and tell that stupid worthless omega to never come back" he said slamming the door. We stood there for a little bit before knowing that going any farther would end poorly although before we could leave a small child that looked a lot like Denki. "H-hi I'm K-kam- Kaminari Kiko, who a-are y-you?" She said I honestly didn't think that she could actually speak "Hi Kiko, I'm Kirishima Eijirou and this is Bakugou Katsuki we're your brothers mates" he said happily smiling at the girl. "Mm Is Denki with you?" She signed "No but we want to take you with us to see him" I signed back and I watched the little girls face light up like nothing I've ever seen before.

We quickly drove away after making sure that she was secured in the car. We drove back to UA quickly and snuck her in. She was bouncing up and down she was so happy "so so where's Denki" she signed "just wait a little k" I told her Eiji went back to get Denki but I swear she could power the whole dorm right now I mean clearly she has his quirk. After what felt like years she was finally able to see him. They were both so happy I think they cried

()Denkis POV()

This morning I was sent to watch Koda's bunny because hun and sato had some last minute Christmas shopping or something I wasn't too sure If that was entirely true but I was happy to I loved the bunny and Koda is super sweet so I really don't mind. It sucked that Ei and Katsuki can't be here with me but they also went to do something for Christmas. It took a little long for Koda and sato to get back but when they did we really just sat there together and talked about random things. One thing that was new they were dating. I did not know that honestly I thought that it was super cute I mean it's just so perfect. I was happy for them honestly. About half and hour later Ei said that they were back. I said bye to Koda and sato before going with Ei. He said that they had an early Christmas present for me. I told them not to do Althing extra but i didn't think that they'd listen. So we walked into the kitchen for some reason and I closed my eyes like I was asked and j felt something jump on me. I opened my eyes and I saw my little sister.

"KIKO I MISSED YOU!" I exclaimed hugging her tightly "I-I miss missed you too! They b-brought me here. Dad m-might g-g-get m-mad" she stuttered. "It's fine we'll protect you I won't let you go back ok" I said picking her up. "Mmm" she nodded "why didn't I meet them before denks? I missed you you know. Dad got really mean after you left. I've been waiting for you to come back" she signed "Look I'm sorry Ki, I wanted to come I did just a lot happened and I think that my teacher can help us." I explained to her "ok well I was brought here for something called Christmas?" She told me "YEA so here's what we're going to do. We have gingerbread houses and lots of Christmas movies and that's what we're going to do today. We'll make the gingerbread and watch movies and tonight Santa comes and in the morning we're going to open presents and have a party with the others" he explained and she just nodded happily. We watched quite a few movies ate a lot of snacks and before we knew it she was sleeping. Mr Aizawa offered to keep her with Eri in her room which we agreed too before going to bed ourselves.