Chapter 8

Baku's POV

--------------------

Kami had finally fallen asleep after crying for a while. He wouldn't tell us why he was crying so this made us even more worried. "Do you think that he'll be ok if we leave him alone now?" I asked Ei "I don't know anymore, I want to believe that he will be but that's hard when stuff like this happens" He replied "Also, do you have that feeling of being watched?" I asked "Yea, I normally just brush it off as it being you or kami. But recently I have been re-thinking that" He said. I didn't know what to think I could only think about it. Why would we feel like we are being watched? Are we safe?  I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to think the worst so I didn't. "Wanna invite the squad back and we can hang out while he's asleep?" I asked "Sure let me text mina" He replied before going on his phone and texting pinky.

"WHAT'S UP" she yelled walking into the room "Shut up you idiot he's sleeping" I said whisper yelling at her because I was still beside kami. "Sorry sorry" She said sitting at the end of the bed. "Hey guuysss" Soy sauce said walking into the room  with shinsou and jirou. "Ok what movie are we watching today?" Shinsou asked "Dunno" I replied "How about corpse bride I haven't watched that in aages" pinky said flopping on the bed in the most dramatic way possible. "Then put it on" Jirou said a little annoyed then she put it on and we all started watching in silence. It got boring after we watched halfway through the movie so it ended up being just background noise for our conversations about random things. 

"Oh I was going to ask, why was kaminari crying when I came into the room after school?" Pinky asked "We don't know, and even if we did it's not our place to tell you. It's up to him to decide if he want's to tell you idiots." I replied trying to understand why she would ask us that. "Ok, well make sure that he knows that we're all here for him and each other I'm going to head out" She said getting up saying goodbye and walking out. "Sero let's go too we've been here awhile and I don't really feel like being social anymore" Eye bags said before also walking out with soy sauce. "Yea this is weird and I told Momo I'd come over today so I'm gonna go as well" She said before leaving. It was now just the three of us in the silence once more. 

"You know you could always tell them once in a while that you like them" Ei said suddenly "Why would I do that" I asked "Because, they know that you care but they want you to tell them that you care. They want you to say it sometimes so that they aren't just assuming" He said in response. "And when did they tell you this?" I asked "Last time we hung out when mina was shoved out of the dorm she messaged me after" He stated "Oh" I said now feeling a little guilty. I love those idiots like family but I was never planning on telling them that to their face. I didn't want to seem weak. I wanted to keep my facade but that clearly isn't working with them. "Yea I'll tell them the next time we are all together or whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "Good" He replied beaming at me with his signature toothy smile.

~Kiri's POV~

I was glad that kat agreed to tell them, it was a nice thing that he could do. Mina didn't actually text me but I thought it was worth a shot and it was. He fell for it and it was for the better. I knew that just because they didn't voice it that it wasn't true. It would probably make them feel a lot better if he did and he said he would so that made me happy. It's good that he actually likes them because we are a family and we need each other. "Why don't you make dinner and I'll stay here with kami" I said knowing he would agree as long as there was somebody here "Sure it's just going to be ramen though. I don't feel like making anything to difficult right now" He said before kissing me and kami on the cheek and going to the small kitchen.

I could hear him making the food but to my surprise he hasn't yelled once. This was an accomplishment, I am proud of how far he's gotten since the first week here. He was changing for the better and that was good. It means that he'll have a better shot at becoming a hero because he won't be as mean to the people as he could be. I was soon snapped out of my daze of the future to kami whimpering and grasping onto me. "Hey kami what's wrong?" I asked in a whisper. "Baku where did he go where is he" He asked quickly his eyes looking at where bakugou once was. "He's in the kitchen making ramen for us" I said reassuring the small boy beside me. "Ok ok" He said calming down and sitting in my lap happily. "You feeling better?" I asked "Yea, thanks for what you guys did I really appreciate it" He said with a soft smile. "Of course" I said going back to waiting for kat to come.

"Here, eat" kat said walking over and handing us the bowls of ramen "Thanks love" I said smiling "Thank you" Kami said softly. It was really good so I finished fast. I noticed that kami wasn't eating much. He had only eaten about half of it. "Kami why aren't you eating?" I asked "Oh I'm just not that hungry" He said like he was trying to hide something. "Kami eat the rest of your food, you didn't eat much at lunch or breakfast" kat said.

~Kami's POV~

They are catching on, I can't eat the rest of this I need to think of something. "I ate most of it I'm not really hungry" I said in response to baku "No, this isn't up for debate you are eating the rest because you clearly don't eat enough" He said in response "No, I'm fine trust me" I said "Kami is there something that you aren't telling us?" kiri said "No there's nothing I'm just not hungry" I said "Fine you know what I tried" Baku said walking away "He just needs to blow off some steam, but please eat the rest kami" Kiri said "I can't" I said walking away as well 

I want to tell them why I don't want to finish but they'd be disgusted just like my dad. Was, and it's different with them, they care but I just can't face it. I don't want to lose bakugou if I tell them because he's like dad short tempered and hot headed. I walked away but I didn't just walk away I'm going over to mina's. I think that she'd be fine with me coming over right? I knocked on her door "Come in" She said before I walked in. "Kaminari, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be with kiri and bakugo?" She said clearly confused "Yea I should but we aren't exactly in the best place at the moment so I came here, I can leave if you need me to" I told her "Oh no kaminari you can stay sit sit" She said telling me to sit on her couch 

"Do you need me to do anything?" "No continue whatever you were doing before" I said softly "Do you want me to tell kiri where you are just in case they worry?" she asked "Yea please" I said "Alright will do" she said then calling kiri. I felt bad that I left and didn't tell them and I'm having mina call them but I knew that they would follow me. "Ok, they know where you are and if you aren't back within 1h30 they will come get you" She told me "Mk thanks a lot mina" I said smiling "No worries, but just warning you jirou and mom will be coming soon, I'm not sure when though, just warning you" She said giving me a warm smile. "I'll leave when they arrive, I don't want to intrude" I said "Alright if that's what you want, for now you are watching a k-romance" she said sitting down with me

~Time skip 1 hour~

"WHY DID HE LEAVE" She said sobbing "I don't know but now she is going to die now" I said crying "Pass the tissues" She said before I passed her the box. "here" I said taking one last tissue. We watched another hour of the k-romance "Ok we need to turn this off" She said slowing her crying "Yea" I said still crying "at least he came back" she said making me sob. Then we heard somebody pounding at the door. "IT'S OPEN" She yelled to the person. And there baku and kiri where running over to me "FUCKING PINKY WHY IS HE CRYING, HE WAS FINE WHEN HE LEFT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO" he yelled making me cover my ears and curl into a ball at the loud noise. "BAKUGO STOP" Jirou yelled "They were probably watching k-romance, because we won't watch it with her" she said also walking over to mina "Oh shit my bad" He said picking me up and walking out with kiri. "Look kami I'm sorry I left and got upset, it just worries me that you don't eat a lot and you are rather small" He said holding me close. 

"It's fine" I said "No Kami it's not, we shouldn't force you we're really sorry" Kiri said "Stop before I cry again, I promise it's fine let's just go to bed" I said walking over to the bed "Fine" They said walking over to the bed and putting me in the middle. "Night.." I said "goodnight" "Yea" We all said before coming close and falling asleep in each others embrace and warmth. 

-------------------

A long chapter and a weekend update, y'all are growing on me. I hope you enjoy this loves, I promise that there will be more action soon.