Guy

We all just got done putting all our gear on and are waiting for coach to get there.
"This is boring, can we do something? I mean it's obvious coach isn't showing up any time soon." Russ said to the group, but I think it was directed at charlie.
"Yeah ok, let's go out on the Ice and do laps or something." Charlie said.
We all go out onto the ice and start just messing around. I'm skating around with Averman when he taps my shoulder.
"Don't look now but Guy is staring at you" he says casually and starts talking to Russ.
Even though Averman told me not to, I turn around and look anyway. When I turn around I see Guy staring at me and smiling lightly. I get butterflies in my stomach and blush.
I thought he was gonna look away when he realized that I noticed, but he didn't. He just kept making intense eye contact.
"Y/n! Did you hear what I said?" Averman asks tapping my shoulder.
"Uhh, y-yeah if course. You were making fun of Goldberg right?" I say, hoping I was right.
"No, not this time. I was making fun of Russ for falling." Averman says.
"Oh, yeah that's what I thought." I say laughing, trying to cover it up.
"Riight. What were you so spaced out on?" He asks, but I wasn't listening because I was looking at guy again.
"Ohhh, I see. You and Germain are eye flirting." He says smirking at you.
"What did you say?" I ask, thinking he said something else.
"I said, you guys are eye flirting." He says looking at me suspiciously "what did you think I said?"
"Uhh, nothing. I'm gotta go talk to Julie, I'll be right back." You say skating over to Julie.
"Hey jul-" but she cuts me off.
"Oh my god, y/n guy has been staring at you this while time." She says nudging me.
"I know, that's what I was gonna talk to you about." I say.
"Spill the tea. Dwayne, go away this is girl talk." She says shoving him
"Alright, alright, I'll catch you ladies later." He says winking and skating away.
"Ok, so I was playing with Averman and he noticed Guy staring at me so he pointed it out and I thought once he saw that I noticed he would look away, but he just made eye contact and didn't break it." I quickly say to Julie.
"Oh my god, look. He's doing it again!" She says.
I look over to guy, and sure enough he was looking at me, but this time he looked away when I saw him.
"He totally likes you." Julie says smiling.
"You think so?" I ask her.
"Oh definitely."
I stand there smiling at the ground (well, ice) like an idiot.
"Go talk to him!" Julie says.
Im about to argue, but then coach shows up.
"Ok team, sorry I'm late. Let's start this practice with a scrimmage."
We all get split up into two groups and get In our positions. Of course, to my luck guy was on my team, and even worse he was literally right behind me. I look back and him and he smiles.
"Hey." He says.
"Hey." I say back smiling lightly.
The scrimmage starts and we play for about an hour. After that coach just had us do drills and simple stuff for the rest of practice.
Julie, Connie and I went to the locker room to get changed.
"Connie," I say as we get in the locker room "did you see the way Luis was staring at you?" I nudge her lightly.
"Yeah, and the way he was being protective over you during the scrimmage? That was so cute!" Julie says, her voice getting higher with every word.
Connie blushes and we all start to take off our gear and change.
"Well what about guy and y/n? He was totally flirting with you the whole practice!" Connie smiling at me.
"Yeah, that's what Julie said" I say slightly laughing
"Yeah, because he totally was! Julie says.
I roll my eyes and finish changing. When we're done, we leave the locker room and walk out to where everybody else is.
"Hey y/n!" I hear someone call from behind me. I turn around and see guy smiling and waving to me.
"Hey guy!" I wave back. I feel Julie nudge my side and can hear Connie squealing behind me.
"Guys, shut up he's coming over here!" I say trying to act cool as guy walks over to us.
"Hey, I was wondering of you wanted to to get ice cream with me? Averman was suppose to go but his mom said they're busy." He says looking me in the eye.
"I uh-" I say trying to decide whether this is a good idea or not.
"She'd love to" Julie says from beside me.
I smile and nod.
"Cool, well are you ready?" He asks me.
"Mhm" I nod. I say goodbye to Connie and Julie and guy and I leave.
"You did great at practice today by the way" guy says as we turn the corner.
"Thanks, you did too" I say looking at the ground. I don't know why I'm so nervous, but my stomach feels like it's bout to explode.
"Ladies first" he says as he open the ice cream shop door for me.
I smile, and walk inside, him following.

A/n: Ik this chapter is also kinda long but should I make a part two? I feel like I should because it ended kinda weird but idc, let me know:)