Luis Mendoza SMUT

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Recommended by @comolaflor95

(Also feel free to change the gender/pronouns I'm just using she/her because those are mine and it's easier for me to write it that way)

Y/n and Luis have been intensely flirting for the past few weeks. Whenever they were together they would say flirtatious things to each other, casually getting more and more spicy with it. Today they were on the team bus on the way to a game in another town. They would be there for a couple days since it was kinda far, so coach is letting the team stay at a hotel, 3 people to a room.

Everyone finally settles down on the fancy ish bus, Charlie sitting next to y/n before Luis could.

"You excited?" Charlie asks y/n who was distracted by Luis sending her smirks and winking at her.

"Huh? Oh yeah, super excited. More so for the hotel than the game though" she laughs lightly at the brown haired boy.

"Yeah, from what coach says apparently it's like really nice" Charlie says excitedly.

"I hope so, Connie Julie and I were gonna do like a spa night thing and watch a movie" y/n says putting a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Why?" Charlie asks.

"I don't know, because it would be fun to do at a fancy hotel I guess"

"Yeah true, you'll have to tell me when you're doing it. Maybe I can come do facemasks with the girlies or something" Charlie laughs.

"Sounds like a plan" the girl responds. Her gaze wanders back over to Luis who is looking at her with a jealous look in his eyes.

Y/n quickly looks away, and stares out the window for most of the ride there.

-Time skip-

Y/n and the other two girls unpack their things in their huge hotel room, excited to explore the rest of it. The hotel was pretty deserted. Only 5 or 6 other people were staying there that few days.

"I'm so excited. I love hotels, I don't know why but they're so cool" The brown haired girl, Connie says with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah me too, this place is huge" the blonde, Julie responds.

Y/n is in her own world however. She's still thinking about that look Luis gave her on the bus. Was he jealous? Or was he just trying to fluster her? Either way, y/n wanted to see him.
She gets up off of her very comfortable bed and slips her shoes on.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go see what the boys are doing" y/n says opening the door.

"Oh, well come too" Julie says getting up as well.
Soon all three girls are on their way to find Luis, Guy, and Adams shared room.

They soon find it, room 333, and y/n knocks lightly. After a couple second Adam answers the door and smiles when he sees the girls.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Adam asks moving to the side so the girls can go in.

"Y/n wanted to come see you guys and Julie and I decided to come with" Connie smiles.

"Aww, you miss us that much huh y/n?" Guy teases.

"Yes, of course I miss you Guy. My heart aches every second I'm not with you" she says sarcastically brushing her hand across guys cheek. They laugh and she looks over at Luis.
'that look again' she thinks to herself.

"Hey y/n, do you wanna come with me to get my gear off of the bus? I think I forgot it there" Luis smirks at the nervous looking girl.

"Uhh...yeah sure" y/n swallowing hard.

Julie elbows her causing Y/n to shoot her a "stop it" look. Julie just smirks and goes to sit next to Adam.

Luis grabs y/n by the hand and brings her out into the hall. They reach the elevator and y/n presses the down button.
The elevator open and two women walk out of it smiling at the two teens.

They walk in the elevator and press the level 1 button, but Luis then pressed another one causing the elevator to stop.

"Luis, what are you doi-" but she quickly gets cut off by Luis pressing his lips against hers roughly. He grabs her waist tightly. Y/n is shocked and doesn't kiss back at first but after a second she kisses back passionately.

"Don't. Ever. Flirt with Guy, or anyone else again. Understand?" The dark haired boy says in a low voice.

Y/n was turned on by this, and she wanted to say she understood and kiss him again but she decides to have fun with it instead.

"And what if I do flirt with someone else huh? What're you gonna do" she smirks at him.

Luis smirks then quickly and swiftly puts his hand under y/n's skirt, rubbing her heat. She moans quietly from the sudden pleasure.

"I'm the only one who is allowed to flirt with you. To touch you. And I'm the only one who can make you feel this way" he whispers in her ear. She begins to get wet, and Luis feels it start to seep through her panties.

"Aw, you're getting wet for me already huh?" He teases the girl. She doesn't say anything, just nods. Luis slowly hooks her panties to the side and inserts one of his finger inside if her while sucking on her neck. She moans from the pleasure, putting one of her hands in his hair and the other on his shoulder.

"Uhh..Luis" y/n moans out.
Luis moves up right under her ear and begins kissing and sucking there. Y/n moans loudly slightly tugging on his hair letting him know he found her sweet spot. He sucks harder, definitely leaving a mark. He inserts another finger and pumps them in and out of y/n.

"God, you're so tight Mami" Luis groans into her neck. He pumps in and out harder, just barely grazing her g-spot.

"Ugh, Luis im-im gonna cum" the girl manages to get out. She's a flustered, moaning mess beneath him.
Luis doesn't say anything, just pulls his fingers out and unbuckles his belt, not pulling away from her neck.
His pants drop to the floor revealing his black boxers, his tent visible through them. Y/n pulls those down revealing his length. He's way bigger than she had anticipated, but she was determined to finish this now. Luis quickly pulls her skirt and panties down at the same time.

"Jump" he says to her. She obeys. She jumps on him, his member pressing against her pussy. He holds her by her ass, and slams himself into her not giving her any time to adjust to his size.
"Ah- fuck Luis" y/n moans throwing her head back.

"No, call me papi" he grunts beginning to thrust into her hard and fast.

"P-papi!" Y/n calls out. She wonders if people in the halls can hear them.

It takes all of 5 minutes for Luis to teach her g-spot. She moans loudly letting him know he hit it. He keeps thrusting at that exact angle and speed for a while until y/n can't take it anymore.

"Uhh..i-im gonna c-cum papi" the girl calls out. A tight knot is forming in her stomach.

"Just a little longer Hermosa" he groans out. She can't take it any longer though, and she cums all over his dick. Soon after he cums too, squeezing her hips.
He rests his forehead on hers and they both take a minute to catch their breath.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he whispers to the girl. She blushes and looks up at him.

"I'm yours" she whispers back.

He smirks, trying to hide the fact that he's blushing. He pulls out if y/n and sets her down. They both get dressed and try to look as normal as possible.
Luis walks over to the elevator buttons and presses the one you press when the elevator is stuck (idk if it's the emergency button or a different one lol)
After a few minutes, the elevator gets going again, and Luis and the girl make their way outside to coach and the bus hand in hand. Coach looks at it suspicious, but soon brushes it off since everyone was suspecting it would happen sooner or later.