Fulton

Y/N's pov:

"Ugh, stupid thing why can't you just open!" I yell at my locker as I bang on it to try and get it to open.
"Having trouble?" My friend Linda says walking up to me.
"Obviously" I reply giving up and leaning against my locker.
"Why don't you just ask to change lockers y/n?"
"Because I don't need to...." I then see a boy standing at what I'm assuming is his locker talking to his friends.
I immediately get butterflies.
"Hey, earth to y/n" Linda says waving her hand in my face.
"Huh?" I say turning back to her.
"What are you staring at?" She asks turning to where I was staring.
"No, I'm not staring at anything-"
"Oh my god, Fulton Reed?" She says smirking.
"Is that his name?" I say turning back to him and smiling a little.
"Yeah. Aww does y/n have a thing for the hockey boy" Linda teases.
"Shut up, as if you weren't flirting with Charlie in the hallway yesterday." I playfully punch her arm. "Wait, isn't that one if the bash brothers?" I ask remembering hearing that somewhere.
"Uhh, yeah I think so. You should go talk to him!" She says.
"Noo no I'm not going to talk to him, let's just go to class" I say grabbing her arm.
"Wait, he's coming over here look!"
I turn around and sure enough there he is walking over to me with his cute smile.
Shit I think as I stop and stand there frozen.

Fulton's pov:

"Just go talk to her man, before she walks away!" Charlie urges slightly pushing me toward the pretty girl from 3 of my classes.
"Alright, alright I'll go now get your hands off of me" I say pulling my arm from Charlie.
I begin to walk over to her with a smile plastered on my face. I'm pretty sure I probably look really really stupid so I tone it down a bit.
"Hey, you're y/n right?" I say trying to act cool. Despite my badass exterior I'm a generally nervous person.

"Yeah, and you're Fulton right? The other bash brother" she smiles. Her smile adorable.
"Yeah, that's me" I laugh.
"Well, I'm sorry you're other half couldn't make it" she puts her hand on my arm while saying this.
"Y-yeah but he's still here in spirit or whatever." I know I sound stupid right now but she's giggling which makes me smile.
"Yeah, in spirit. Very smart." She says.
"Yeah...um so how are your clas-"
"He wants to ask you in a date" I hear Charlie say from behind me.
I'm gonna kill this kid.
"Charlie! Dude I was getting there!" I say irritated.
"Yeah in like 10 years" he turns back to y/n "so, you wanna go out with him?"
I clench my jaw and look at y/n.
"You don't have to if you don't want to, Charlie" I say elbowing him in the gut, "is just impatient."
She giggles and looks from Charli, to me to her friend who's smiling and nodding furiously. She giggles again then looks back to me.
"Yeah, I'd love to go on a date with you Fulton." She smiles.
"Really?" I ask generally shocked.
She nods and turns back to her locker.
"Under one condition," she starts. Uh oh.
"And that is?" Charlie asks suspicious.
"Helping me get my locker open." She smiles. I let out a sigh of relief and bang on her locker. It opens and she stands there with her mouth hung open.
"How- w-" she turns to me still with the same shocked expression. "Thank you." She says smiling.
"Any time, you want me to walk you to class?" I ask.
"Sure," she says grabbing my hand as we start down the hallway. I look back at charlie who's giving me a thumbs up with a smile. I roll my eyes and look over at y/n who's smiling and blushing at the ground.
She's so cute.

Hey hoes, Fulton in adorable so have this🤪
I love you, say it back:)