Averman

Averman and I have been best friends since the day we met and are currently sitting in the bathtub in his dorm spilling tea. The water isn't on and we have all of our clothes on and everything, but the tub is our designated tea spilling spot.
"So, anyone catch your eye yet?" He asks winking at me with a smirk. I laugh and pretend to think for a second. I like Averman, I always have but he doesn't know that.
"Maybe, you?" I ask wanting to take the attention off of me.
"Eh, ther s this one girl but I don't think she's interested." He says shrugging.
"Oh I'm sorry." I put my hand on his knee and rest my head on my hand. He smiles at me and runs his fingers through my hair. I blush a bit and close my eyes. I hear him giggle a bit.
"You like this?" He asks. I nod without saying anything, not wanting to ruin the moment.
"Y/n, can I ask you something?" He asks with his hand still on my hair.
"Mhm," I reply.
"Why do you and Luis act like that?" I open my eyes and look up at him.
"What do you mean?" I ask
"Like, I don't know you guys are always flirting with each other." He looks away. I sit up and lean back on the tub.
"Well, I don't know I mean it's fun? It's not serious or anything." I say. I don't want him to think that I like Luis because I don't. Not in that way. "Why?"
"No reason, just curious." He says.
I nod. I examine Averman's face while he's not looking. His light pink cheeks and nose, his brown freckles, his soft link lips. I want to kiss those lips so bad. Suddenly I get an idea. I scoot closer to Averman, putting my arms around his shoulders and my legs on either side of him. He smiles and laughs a bit.
"What're you doing?" He asks.
"Nothing," I say leaning in slowly, "just-" before I could finish my sentence Averman smashes his lips onto mine causing a warm tingly sensation to flow through my body. He pulls away and looks at me shocked by his actions.
"I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his once more. He immediately kisses back and puts his arms around my torso. The kiss continues for a few minutes until we both pull away to catch our breath.
"So um, am I this mystery person you may like?" Averman asks tilting his head to the side a bit. I laugh and nod.
"Yes Lester, you are the mystery boy that I like." I smile at him lightly, looking him in the eye. He smiles back and wraps his arms around me again.
"Well, I like you too." I say before planting a kiss on his nose causing him to blush. He kisses me again, which leads to a make out session. It lasted about 8 minutes before Goldberg knocks on the door.
"Hey, can you two spill the tea somewhere else, I gotta pee!" He yells through the door. I pull away and roll my eyes.
"Alright, hold on!" Averman calls back. He gets out of the tub and helps me out. I open the door and look annoyingly at Goldberg.
"You just interrupt a very intense tea session." I say. Averman laughs behind me.
"I know, these walls aren't that thick." Goldberg says smirking before going past me into the bathroom. Averman bursts out laughing.
"That's not funny!" I say throwing a pillow at him. I can't help but laugh myself.
"Yeah, it kind of is." He says. We sit down on his bed and he lays back.
"Well, I should probably go back to my dorm now." I say standing up. Averman grabs my wrist gently.
"Noo no, stay here." He says sitting up and grabbing me by my waist. He pulls me down on his bed with him and holds me.
"Ok, maybe I can stay the night." I say blushing uncontrollably. He smiles and kisses me on the top of the head. I'm already in my pajamas so there's no big deal.
Goldberg comes out of the bathroom and quickly goes back to sleep leaving Averman and I awake in his bed.
"Goodnight love." He whispers. I smile at the name.
"Goodnight prince charming." I say back cuddling into him further.
I did it.
I finally have the guy I've liked since peewees.

IGNORE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I MADE, ITS 1:08 AM AND IM TIRED BUT I LOVE AVERMAN AND WANTED TO DO THIS NOW.