Favorite thing to do together

Charlie: Skating around town
He likes to be active and do stuff while still getting to spend time with you. He'll hold your hand the whole time and glare at anyone who looks at you for too long.

Adam: Watch the stars
Adam loves watching the stars anyway, but watching them with you just makes it that much better for him. He knows a lot about astrology so he'll tell you all about it if you listen. He thinks the starts are beautiful, but nowhere near as beautiful as you.

Averman: Talk
He absolutely loves staying up late talking about anything and everything with you. You guys can have deep conversations or just talk about your day and he would be happy. He just loves hearing your voice.

Guy: Watch your favorite movies
He loves watching your favorite movies with you because he thinks it's adorable how excited you get over it. You tell him fun facts about the movie that he finds generally interesting. You guys get snacks and stay up all night binging movies.

Dwayne: Just likes listening to you talk.
Dwayne could absolutely listen to you talk for hours telling him stories and about stuff you like. He likes listening to you talk about things you like, but also just likes listening to your voice.

Kenny: Reading
Kenny seems like the type to read to you and loves it when you read to him. You guys will take turns reading to each other and if you don't understand something, he's more than willing to explain it to you.

Dean: Listening to music
Dean likes showing you music he likes and likes listening to the music you like. He'll pick on your music taste but secretly listens to it when no one's around. You guys will sit together for hours just jamming out and dancing.

Fulton: Playing with his hair
Fulton's favorite thing ever is you playing with his hair. He won't let you do it in public too often because he doesn't like the team making fun of him for it but when you two are alone he asks you to play with his hair and wont let you stop for hours because he loves how it feels.

Russ: Trash talk
He specifically likes showing you how to trash talk like with Kenny. He'll have you practice on him then go out and practice on the team. He finds in hilarious when they get offended and laughs at you.

Jesse: Sleep
Jesse likes napping with you. His days are pretty stressful so when he gets to spend time with you he likes to cuddle you and falls asleep on your chest or stomach. He finds it more comfortable than just sleeping in his bed or anywhere else.

Connie: Makeovers
Whether you're just friends or more she loves giving you Makeovers. She likes playing with your hair anyway so when she gets to do your hair, makeup, and such she gets really excited. She'll definitely take her time doing it to make sure you look perfect but when she's done she takes a billion pictures and hangs them up on her photo wall.

Julie: Going out
Whether it's going out for lunch or going to the mall Julie loves going out places with you. She's not really one to stay inside if she can help it so when you two hang out she likes taking you places and having fun. She really enjoys the fair.

Luis: Makeout sessions
Luis likes making out with you because it makes him feel closer to you while also making you both happy. He feels physical stuff like making out and cuddling connects you two more. He also just finds it fun and enjoyable.

Terry: Annoying Jesse
You both love annoying Jesse so doing it together makes it that much better. Jesse gets extra annoyed and you both find it hilarious. When Jesse has had enough of your shit and goes after you two, you guys hide from him and make it a competition to see who gets caught first.

Tammy: Bake
Baking is something Tammy loves doing with or without you but enjoys it most with you. She'll constantly nag you when you out too much or too little of something then just do it herself because "it's easier". She'll always let you mix though because she knows how much you like it.

Scooter: Cuddle
Scooter adores you and loves holding you at any given point. Cuddling is his favorite thing to do with you because he likes being so close with you. He also likes being held by you because it makes him feel safe especially when he's stressed.

Rick: Practice
I would have said sex but I feel like this is more fitting. Like Charlie, Rick likes hanging out with you while also getting stuff done. He helps you when you need it and corrects you on your mistakes. When practice is over you two stay later at the rink and play around until you get kicked out.