Charlie Conway SMUT

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
⚠️DO NOT READ IF YOURE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND SMUT⚠️

You're sitting in your living room getting everything ready for movie night with the ducks. You guys have one every Friday, and this Friday it was your turn to host. You had all the snacks set out on the table and blankets and pillows set out everywhere since you know everyone is gonna want one.
Just when you finish setting everything up and are about to get in the shower before everyone gets here, the doorbell rings.
"They weren't suppose to be here for another hour" you think to yourself as you make your way to the door. But when you open it not all the ducks are here. Just Charlie, your favorite person on the team. He's holding a bag of sourpatch kids and a bottle of chocolate milk in each of his hands.
"Charlie! What are you doing here so early?" You say moving out if the way to let him in.
"Just thought I'd come by a little early to help you set up if you want" he says with a slight smile on his face.
"Well I just finished, and I was gonna shower before everybody got here" you say.
"Ok, well these are for you" he says handing you the sourpatch kids and the chocolate milk, "I know they're your favorite" he smirks.
"Aww, Charlie you didn't have to" you say as he hands you the sweets.
"I know I didn't have to, I wanted to" he says.
"Well thank you, that's very sweet of you" you say. You give him a kiss on the cheek then run upstairs to get in the shower.

After picking out an outfit, you go into the bathroom and start to get undressed. You get your shirt off when you realize you forgot your underwear, so you decide to just run to your room and grab them thinking it won't be a big deal since Charlie's downstairs.
You quietly open the door and go to your room. When You open the door you see Charlie sitting on your bed holding open a magazine.
"Oh shi- Charlie, you scared me" you say sighing.
"And you....shocked me" he says looking down at your boobs. You had forgotten that you didn't have a shirt on.
"Hey, my eyes are up here Conway" you say chuckling slightly.
Charlie just smirks and keeps staring at you. He gets up and walks toward you not breaking eye contact.
"C-charlie what're you doing?" You say slightly flustered.
"Nothing, just admiring the view" he puts his hands on your waist pulling you slightly closer. "Is that a problem?"
You slowly shake your head no.
"Good" he says before leaning in and pressing his soft lips against yours.
After a few seconds you pull away to catch your breath, Charlie doing the same.
"I cant believe you actually let me do that" he says to you.
"Me neither" you reply.
"Well, since you let me do that can I do this?" He says putting his lips back on your, this time his tongue grazing your bottom lip asking for entrance. You open your mouth and allow it. You've never really thought about this happening with Charlie before, but now that it is you don't want it to stop.
You put your right hand in his hair and pull him closer by the waist of his pants with your left. His hands roam tour body until they reach your ass and squeeze.
"Charlie" you say breathless in between kisses.
"Yeah?" He responds.
"I want you" you say completely pulling away
"Oh?" He says, and walks toward you again. "Then come get me princess" he whispers in your ear sending shivers down your spine.
You put your hand on his chest and push him back toward your bed until he falls backwards on it. You get in top of him and start kissing his neck. He lets out breathy whimpers every so often, keeping his hands on your sides.
God that's hot.
You can feel his hard member poking your thigh. You're getting wet too, and feeling this only made it worse.
You sit up and tug at his shirt signaling for him to take it off, so he sits up and pulls his shirt off revealing his chest and abs. You sit staring for a second in awe.
"Damn" you whisper to yourself but Charlie heard you.
"They're all yours y/l/n" He whispers putting his hands in your hips grinding you back and forth. You moan at the sudden movement. It feels so good, your pussay grinding against his hard cock. You moan and begin to grind harder. This is enough to make you cum, but you don't want to. Not yet.
You get off of charlie and pull him on top of you. He immediately pulls off your jeans and starts rubbing your area. You moan at the pleasure.
"Ughh, Charlie" you say breathlessly.
"Yes princess" he groans, making you more wet.
He unbuckles his belt with his free hand while still rubbing you with the other. He quickly peels his pants off throwing them on the floor. His tent is very visible through his grey boxers.
You begin to palm him causing his to moan.
"Oh fuck Charlie-" you moan out.
You put your fingers in the waistband of his boxers and pull them off revealing his huge dick.
Damn hes fucking huge. He must be at least 9 inches.
He pulls your soaked panties off and quickly and roughly inserts a finger inside if you. You whimper because if the discomfort.
"It'll feel better in a minute I promise" Charlie says grabbing your right hand with his left, interlocking your fingers. Soon your moans of discomfort become moans if overwhelming pleasure.
"Oh fuck you're so tight y/n" Charlie says inserting another finger. You grab his dick and stroke it.
"Ohh y/n!" Charlie yells out throwing his head back in pleasure.
"Charlie, I want you inside of me"you manage to say in between moans.
He just nods and takes his fingers out if you, licking your juices off of them.
He aligns himself with your entrance and looks you deep in the eye.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks you quietly. You nod, and Charlie smirks. He grabs both of your hands with his left one and pushes himself inside of you causing you to yell.
He begins thrusting in and out of you moaning and groaning.
"Oh- C-charlie FUCK" you yell out. He takes his hands off of yours and grabs your waist. He begins sucking on your left breast while thrusting faster.
"Y/n!" Charlie yells pulling away from your chest.
"Oh fuck-" is all you can manage to get out.
"Call me captain" Charlie says looking you in the eye.
"C-Captain Conway" you moan out. This turned Charlie on more making him thrust harder and faster.
"Uh-uhh.."
"Faster Captain!" You yell out. Charlie goes faster getting closer to your g-spot.
"Ugh Charlie I'm g-gonna c-cum" you say throwing your head back.
"Not yet princess, just a few more minutes" Charlie thrusts harder. Eventually you can't take it anymore and want to do something. You flip him over so you're on top and start riding him, and surprisingly he didn't stop you.
You move your hips around in circles and bounce up and down on Charlie's dick. Going back and forth, you call out "Caption Conway" making Charlie groan and buck his hips into you. This is when he finally reaches your g-spot.
"Ohh yes right there" you scream from the pleasure.
"Fuck, oh fuck" Charlie keeps repeating. "God you're so tight"
After a couple more hard bounces and Charlie thrusting his hips a few more times you can't take it anymore and cum all over Charlie's dick, moaning.
You slowly grind on him a few more times coming down from your high. Suddenly charlie flips you over and thrusts into you hard a fast a few more times before he cums inside of you, making you tingle a bit.
"Oh shit" Charlie exclaims pulling out of you.
"Whats wrong?" You ask sitting up.
"We didn't use a condom" he says.
You giggle. "It's fine, I'm on the pill" you smile laying down, pulling Charlie with you.
"Oh, so you planned this?" He asks smirking.
"No, it was just in case" you say. You kiss him on the cheek and lay your head on his shoulder, his arms around you even though you're both sweating.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Captain"

After a few minutes you both get up and get in the shower (possibly going for round two, you decide)
After you're done, your friends start to show up and you guys watch the titanic, you and Charlie cuddling on the couch which confused everyone at first but they soon forgot about it.