Chapter 2 : How To Be A Lover

A / N: Hange's pronounces in this story are 'they/them', I don't want anyone to be confused. :>

-----

still Armin's POV

"Then why don't we play a game?" Hange suggested. "What game though?" Annie asks as she rubbed her head.

"A wild game, like, you get a partner for the game." Hange smirks. The others gasped.

I will just back out.

"What? I'm not joining then." Levi was about to stand up but then he was pulled by Hange.

"No backing out." They laughed like a devil.

I'm doomed.

"Since my wife Pieck isn't here, I'll be the host!" Hange yells loudly enough for everyone to cover their ears. Well, we're used to Hange's screams so we don't care if they scream so loud, just, avoid being reported by the neighbors.

"That will be unfair for me, Connie and Sasha. We're single, so does that mean we get to be the host too?" I asked. The others agreed. "Armin has a point, and Levi's girlfriend isn't here too. So does that mean he gets to be a host too?" Jean stated, making us all agree.

"No. I'll assign you with your partners, since I'm a host it's my choice." Hange stared at us before making their decision.

"A-ha! The partners will be:
Eren and Jean
Mikasa and Annie" They announced.

"But how about Levi, Armin, Connie, and Sasha?"

"Oh! About them, Connie will be partnered with Sasha and Armin will be partnered with-"

"Alright I'm out." Levi and I said in the same time and stood up. "Kill joy." The others 'booed' at us.

"I'm not joining your game," I said, ready to go back upstairs.

"But it'll be fun!" Eren tries to convince us. The others nodded. "No, firstly, I don't like wild games. And second, I don't like being partnered with Levi." I said, none of them spoke.

"You mean, you don't like Levi?" Mikasa says, smirking. They all just stared at me like I said something wrong and that it'll risk my life.

"No I mean I don't like being partnered with Levi because he has a girlfriend." The others seemed to buy it, but not Levi.

"I'm planning to break up with her." We gasped. "Is this a joke? Please don't tell me this is a joke!" Everyone laughed at Hange's statement, except me.

"No I'm not joking. I'm tired of her, she might be cheating with Floch too."

"I thought Floch is a nice guy? It's why he's my friend until now," Jean confusingly spoke. "He's sex-thirsted." I kind of spilled my own thoughts to everyone, making all of them look at me with a shocked look.

"What did you say? Is that true?" Connie asks. I'm very surprised they don't believe me.

"Believe me or not, every time I caught Floch having sex, I always see him with different girls. Like, he's using the girls as his little sex toys." Again, they were shocked.

"Can we just change the topic, I'm abouta throw up..." What did I do oh gosh. I gave everyone an apologizing look, and they accepted it, not surprising.

"Well, how will we entertain ourselves then?" Hange wondered.

"I don't know, but, I'm going to eat more of these foods. They're delicious~!" Sasha exclaimed, earning a 'Thank You' from Mikasa, because she cooked the food.