Chapter 8 : We Fucked

Armin woke up from his aching head. He drank too much last night, and he barely know what happened before he went to sleep.

Though, he didn't recognise where he was. That wasn't his room, the surroundings are completely different from his room.

Then something moved from his left. Curiousity took over him, and dug into the blanket that was moving earlier.

His eyes widened when he saw none other than Levi. He slowly gave themselves a space since they were touching each other's body at that point.

Sooner, Levi's left eye opened slowly. When his senses went back, he sat up abruptly and rubbed his head in pain. After, his rubbing stopped when his eyes locked with Armin's.

Then, flashbacks from their dry fucking last night popped inside their mind, letting the awkward silence take over. They couldn't process everything.

None of them wanted to speak, embarassment took them to their awkwardness.

Just then, the feeling became even more awkward when the door was yanked open. "Levi, do you know where Ar-" Mikasa was stopped and looked at the both of them shocked.

The others followed as well, being shocked too when they saw Levi and Armin on one bed.

"Did you two..." They were even shocked as they saw white substance droplets on the floor, and cups and alcohol bottles everywhere.

"Did you two fucked the whole night?!" Hange asked, freaking out.

Armin thought about it, then he remembered that he dry fucked Levi...

Armin and Levi both stared at each other, both feeling their faces heating up remembering what happened last night.

"Wha-no! We didn't." Armin tried to deny it, but with his face blushing redder than normal, somehow made the others not to believe him.

"So that's what the moans I was hearing, I thought they were just hallucinations so I brushed it off. Now I know..." Jean stated, making them laugh.

"Hardcore fucking or what?" Eren asked as he stared at Levi and Armin with an interested look drawn on his face, but then earned a smack on the head from Mikasa.

Sasha was behind the others, staring at Levi and Armin disgusted. And that meant one thing, she was jealous.

Meanwhile, Armin and Levi tried to deny the assumptions, but ended up letting their own minds think about what was the truth.

"So, is there something going on between the two of you?" Hange smirked. "No, what the fuck?" Levi threw a pillow on Hange directly hitting them.

Hange threw the pillow back then crossed their arms. "Get down for breakfast."

Levi waved them off, leaving he and Armin alone, finally.

"Ugh, why does everybody think we fucked?" Armin asked in embarassment. "Because we did fucked," Levi smirked at Armin making Armin blush redder.

"No, we didn't." Armin said, trying to shrug the truth off. "You wanna bet?" Levi asked, Armin then shook my head as an answer.

"It's just an accident, and no worries, it was just dry fucking." Armin chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah, but you made me cum either way. It's still the same as fucking," Levi smirked even wider, enough for Armin to plop his head on the pillow.

"And we were drunk. I remember before that you confessed to me..." Then awkward silence took over them.