Chapter 16 : Sex or Chocolates

A / N: Hi! I know it's really unexpected, but this is the second to the last chapter. I know, I know! I didn't warn y'all. Though, I knew this wouldn't go any longer in the first place because, well, highschool starts in a few weeks and I think it's best to end this and publish my new RivArmin story quickly. It's satisfying how I get to finish two stories in like...five months! Anyways, when I publish the last chapter, it means I already posted my third RivArmin fanfiction. I'm fast, I know. Okay, I need to end this because this is getting long. Lol. Enjoy, ilysm ;)

-----

still Armin's POV

"It's not even called cheating!" Connie yelled at Mikasa. "Then what the fuck do you call that, Connie?! A fucking joke?!" Mikasa yelled back at him, more loud than before. "I didn't say it was a joke." Connie sighed.

"Go with your Sasha, and never come back at my sight 'til you can call it cheating." I saw Mikasa glare daggers at Connie, and damn, I think it could kill me.

"Goddamn it! Alright, I'll go with Sasha. I don't fucking care anymore." Connie yelled.

"Guys, please! I should be the one yelling here! Y'all aren't helping!" I interrupted them all. Their eyes turned to me, and they were looking like they're confused. But do you think I give a flying fuck? Whatever, it's just that I don't!

"Just let me kick Sasha and Connie out and I'm done." Mikasa went through Sasha's clothes, then she started throwing them everywhere, along with her shoes and stuff.

After a whole damn while of watching Mikasa, she finally stood up and went past us. She didn't even turn back and shut her door closed. Woah, I should be the one doing that.

I turned to look back at Sasha, who was crying. I saw her look up at me, and approached me with shaking knees.

"This isn't Levi's fault, Armin. I was the one who pushed myself to make out with him, w-when we were making out...he was continuously mentioning your name. He never mentioned my name. He didn't want that to happen, because he loves you. He thought I was you. Blame me, not Levi, please. He did nothing wrong. I only took advantage of him."

My face softened a bit at Sasha's words, I only gave her a sad smile before heading to Levi. Damn it, his face is relaxed, his face is unlikely his usual everyday-face. I kneeled beside the bed and slowly touched Levi's resting face.

Well, I'm still a little mad. But how can I not forgive this man? And why would I need to forgive him if he did nothing wrong? Sasha told me, that she just took advantage of him. I believe her words, because I know someone like Levi won't do such things as that. It's like I've known him for so long, that I trust him too much and I know he really won't do anything like this.

I almost forgot that Jean and the others are still watching us, but that I didn't care.

"Levi, I don't think you can hear me but, I'd like to start again."

-Time Skip-

When I opened my eyes, what I first saw was Levi. He looked like he's worried.

"A-Armin?"

"What is it? What are you doing on top of me?" The second question made him get off of me, then I took the chance to sit up.

"I just want to say I-"

"No need. I know," I cut him off nicely. He took my hand and interlaced it with his, and looked straight to my eyes.

"I was drunk. I didn't know what the fuck happened until I remembered everything. I'm so sorry."