Chapter 5 : Training

A / N: The character's looks in this fanfic are their looks (is how they look) in AOT season 4 except for the characters who didn't make it to s4) T-T.

-----

Levi's POV

Going home was fucking difficult.

So basically I work at the bar room, there I'm a waiter for people's drinks. But-that's not the only room in my job place. There's the club room, which is beside the bar room where I stay boringly for about 7 hours a day. You can go inside the club room from the bar room by going through two big doors which is obvious enough that you know 'bout that. And I will not go in that filthy crowded place.

With my OCD? I'm certainly not interested there, and I will never be. Filthy people are in there, and it's crowded. Germs will be everywhere, I couldn't stand that. There are so many people dancing, partying, like their germs will be passed out by each people.

I'd rather boringly stay and serve people's drinks for 7 hours than having to go there.

I only got in there once? Awhile ago my 'boss' had to order me to serve drinks to the drunk people in that place. I had no choice because if I argued about that I'll be fired. I had to decline to the 'bosses' order a few times before I gave in.

Oh and, it's still crowded in the bar room. I guess drunk people forgot that the club is beside the bar.

Going back to the present; Armin was very clumsy while we walked at the road, it's a good thing I wasn't drunk or we're both going to heaven. Or to hell. Wherever it is.

"Mhm where are you taking me?~" Here we go again. "Back home, you're drunk as fuck."

We're almost there. Finally. Why didn't I called Mikasa to pick us up instead of walking?

"Mhm? Home? My home?" He asks. "Mikasa's."

"Mkay. Why don't we rest from training?"

"Training?" I asked in confusion. Training.

"Y'know, titans, gears, politics, titan shifters, walls, expeditions, let's rest for awhile. I'm tired of all of those shit. I just wanna see the ocean," he continues.

"Armin, you're not making sense right now." I said.

"Hm... why don't we just sleep together like we always do, we need to rest for we have training tomorrow... Levi..."

"What?" This doesn't make sense.

"I have unanswered questions in my mind, Levi, why did you pick me...? Instead of him, you should've let me die, to leave that cruel world," Armin mumbles.

"I don't know who you're talking about, but we're almost there."

After, he eventually stopped saying weird but familiar things. I don't know how to comprehend any of those, I'll think of that later.

-Time Skip-

Fucking finally, we're back. Struggle is real. Armin still continued speaking about some weird things that I'll probably think of soon.

I knock on the door while I tried to control Armin because he's very wiggly. When the door was finally opened, I was met by Hange.

"Levi! You're finally- oh." They look at Armin, then pulled him away from me. "What did you two do, hm?" Hange smirked. I roll my eyes then stepped inside with them and is now being stared by the others.