Chapter 11 : Back Home (2/2)

A continuation for Chapter 10.

still Armin's POV

Soon, I finished cooking for dinner. I got myself a plate and sat on my chair, eating in a comfortable silence.

Since I haven't checked my phone for any necessary notifications, I paused myself from eating and decided to take a quick look. Grabbing my phone that was at my bag, I turned my phone on and received a few messages and notifications from apps such as TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Amino and more.

I removed all of the notifications then pressed the message icon, then watched as messages appeared on the screen. A few from Jean, Hange, Mikasa, Eren, Annie, Levi, and more messages from other friends.

I replied to each one of the worrying messages, trying to reassure each one of them saying that I was fine and that I decided to go back home for some piece of mind.

After replying to every messages that appeared, there was the last unread message that caught my attention. They were from Levi and it was all sent almost four hours ago.

My face went in awe after reading, almost flustered by his not-obviously-worried messages. I chose not to reply, since I've already replied to Hange and I'm pretty sure they've already told Levi about my current condition.

I went out of the app and turned my phone off, placing it on the table not near my drink in case I was too clumsy enough to spill my drink accidentally. After, my attention went back to my food, and I continued eating until I'm finished.

After I finished eating, I washed my own cup, utensils and plate and placed them in a safe place. I grabbed my phone from the table and went to the living room where I sat on the couch, started scrolling through apps as I sat in silence.

After I got bored of my phone, I turned on the television and checked if there are any interesting shows in every channel, I sighed, after I arrived at the last channel which contains boring things as well. I turned off the television and waited until my mind think of something cool to do.

I've read some of my books and I don't wanna read right now. I want to do such things as art but I'm not in the mood. I could sleep and just wake up in the morning, but it's still seven. It's too early.

All I could only think of is Levi. He's the only one who came in my mind that's interesting. His lips are delicious as hell and is so attractive, just thinking of his lips makes my member hard that I could ejaculate right now. My erection is one of my biggest problems when at public, and so I try to keep it.