Chapter 3 : Them

A / N: There will be a slight Levi x Sasha in this chapter, just felt like I could write a lil moment of them. T-T <3

-----

still Armin's POV

-Time Skip-

I woke up, I surprisingly didn't dream about anything. It's strange, I got used to it because I dream of it everyday. Is that a sign? Do I have something to do with it? Of course I do, I wouldn't be dreaming about it every night if I didn't have anything to do with it.

The thought about that horror movie we watched yesterday stayed in my mind the whole night, it's great that I didn't have nightmares. If I did have one last night, I'll be needing someone to comfort me until I fall asleep.

I'm still wondering if Levi and I will continue the... dancing we did yesterday. If we weren't interrupted I would've leaned over for a kiss from him. But it's a good thing that we've been interrupted because if we haven't been, I would've kissed Levi and he might push me away and avoid me for the rest of our lives. I don't want that to happen! I don't know him completely though, like we've only met two days ago.

Now I regret not trying to meet him two years ago.

2 years ago:

"Armin? I was thinking maybe you could meet my cousin? I've been wanting for you two to know each other," Mikasa says as she got ready to leave. She was going to meet her cousin that she had been longing to see after months.

"Oh Mikasa, I'm sorry, I'm just really busy right now and yeah... maybe sometime?" I excused. No, I wasn't busy. I had nothing to do actually. I lied so that I won't be meeting Mikasa's cousin. I didn't have the courage to meet him even though I've heard of him a couple of times. Just, this is not the time as I think.

"Aw, that's fine. Maybe someday you will meet him, like, at my wedding with Annie!" She chuckles. "Anyways, I'm going now. I'll be back at 6," she waved at me and then stepped out of the house and closed the door.

If I had just agreed with going with her, Levi and I would've known each other until now. But with my scared self, it just didn't work out. But how can I go back to that time? It was 2 years ago. I met Levi two days ago, and it's there.

Going back to the dance Levi and I shared yesterday; is it just me or it just felt so familiar? Like we were dancing in a dark room with only a candle lighting up the place, and we danced to the night.

Did it had something to do with my dreams? Because, the familiar feeling yesterday was the same feeling I had in my dream. I don't get it.

"Armin, go down for breakfast. After we'll continue what we were doing before we got interrupted yesterday," the voice of Levi spoke from behind the door.

"Alright, give me five minutes!" The footsteps faded away after I yelled.

It's nice of him to remind me for breakfast, but that doesn't mean anything, right...?

I came downstairs and to the dining room where two people are eating: Mikasa and Levi.

I sat beside Mikasa and started eating, enjoying the silence.

"So, did my cousin helped?" Mikasa asks as she swallowed her food. "Yeah," I replied before I drank my hot chocolate. Levi listened to our conversation carefully.

"Why don't you two just date like you used to..." Mikasa whisperers abling for Levi and I to hear.

"What?" Levi placed his spoon on his plate and stared confusingly at Mikasa while I did so too.