Tied Together

Author's POV:

The whole palace is looking radiant with the heavy decorations.

" Mom! Why is this turmeric all over my face?" Adi asked irritatedly scratching the dry turmaric from his face

Anuradha glared at her son who is acting all whiny on his Haldi.

" It brighten ups your skin son." She said monotonously. She is still angry on him for threatening Nithya secretly which she happened to hear.

Karthik who is looking like a perfect king walked to his chamber of his palace to clean himself up. There were only the males who helped him clean up.

" Mom, I look like a baboon." Adi yelled at his mom peeking from the washroom door. Anuradha tried to stay angry on him but seeing his face which is pure yellow, she bursted into fits.

She motioned Adi to go inside while she asked the royal servants to arrange the milk in bath tub.

Adi sat inside the tub hesitantly while Anuradha sat at the edge of the tub. She gently scrubbed his face and body one by one with milk making the colour discharge.

" Ma, I don't think this is good." Nithya said putting the green dress on the bed.

" That's why I've asked you to select Nithya. But no! You wanna play games. " Sangeetha yelled. Nithya's heart is beating rapidly with the every ritual coming to an end. Even now she is not willing to marry him.

" Ma, I'll leave our home in few days but all you wanna do is scold me?" Nitya said trying to push them in an emotional route as her yelling is not gonna work.

" Aww..... My baby..... It's not like that Nithya. SHUT UP AND WEAR IT. OUR HOME FROM ADI'S IS JUST 1HR." Sangeetha yelled making her father laugh rolling on the bed.

" Daddy?" Nithya whined picking up the dress and marching to the walk in closet to change.

On the other hand there are Aadh and Anvi who are in their own world.

" You see this Aadh, Adi uncle gave this to me." Said Anvi opening her little fist. It have a cute gold, diamond pendent which have infinity symbol.

" It's beautiful. Can I have it?" He asked hopefully.

" Ummmm...... But Adi uncle gave this to me." She looked at him with her cute eyes still standing infront of him in her yellow frock with turmeric and sandal smeared on her body.

" I really love it Anvi." Aadh said showing his puppy eyes which are worth dying for. His yellow shirt made him look more handsome.

" Ummmm..... What will I get in return?" Anvi asked raising her eyebrow.

"  I'll marry you in future. Pakka promise." Aadh said excitedly as if he is gifting her somthing worthy.

" If not you, someone else will marry me after I become big." Anvi shrugged non chalantly folding her arms across her chest.