Queen Of Dark Nights

Author's POV:

Adi came out of the closet with his clothes changed and saw Nithya standing all set in the gym clothes with a huge grin on her face.

Adi ignored it and walked away from there heading towards the gym.

" Yaar Adi, how many months more?" Nithya whined holding his bicep.

Adi sighed and started his cardio. Nithya made a sulking face and started exercising with so much concentration.

Adi is silently smiling seeing her working out everyday. He stopped pestering her about exercising after that crying incident.

It's an hour and she sat against the wall tired. Nithya closed her eyes and gasped for air.

"Adi, how about we cross breed the Mulberry and tamarind tree? I'm really craving for them." Nithya asked suddenly that Adi missed a step on the treadmill.

He fell down from that and looked at Nithya wide eyed.

" Please." She asked with a puppy face.

" Fine." He gritted and looked at his elbow which had few scratches.

He looked back at Nithya who is trying to do a head stand.

" Have you gone crazy Nithya?" Adi screamed as soon as he saw her doing that.

" I've been doing this from the past 3 months Adi. You haven't noticed it." Nithya purred and Adi sighed.

He held her legs and helped her stand on her head. He smiled seeing how careful she is doing all the exercises perfectly.

" I'm tired." Nithya whined looking at the clock. It's 2 minutes past 2 hours since they are here.

" You have done a lot of stuff today. Must reward you." Adi said tickling her 8 months tummy.

Adi pressed her lightly against the cushioned sofa and kissed her pink petals.

A small smile adored Nithya's lips seeing him no more angry at her.

" Are you going to the hospital today?" Asked Adi. He just earned a nod for that.

" Ain't your legs aching baby?" He asked her slowly.

" Yes." She yawned.

" Then why don't you take the maternity leave atleast now?" Adi asked a bit irritated.

" I'll take when it's necessary Adi. You are behaving as if I'm lifting some heavy stuff. Don't forget that I have my personal weight lifter for that." Nithya winked making him chuckle.

" Let's go. I need to go to the station." He said and helped her get up carefully.

" Is the baby heavy?" Adi asked looking at Nithya's baby bump.