Calm & Indulged

Author's POV:

The utensils are clattering on the dining table making mild sounds. Everyone are looking at Nithya for some response but she is minding her own business eating calmly.

Adi looked at his Mom asking her to do something. Rahul and Anuradha looked at Nithya and Anuradha slowly initiated.

" Nithya, sweetheart?" She slowly called and Nithya looked up from her plate.

" Ummm.... Till when you'll stop talking to Adi darling? I know he is at the mistake but punish him in a different way. Not speaking will only create more differences between you both. Listen to him once." Anuradha said patting the back of her hand.

Nithya left her fork and it made a sound in the silent dining room. Adi got alerted seeing her actions. She turned her chair towards him and folded her hands glaring at him.

Adi hesitantly looked at her and gulped seeing her angry eyes. As soon as he made the eye contact, he broke it.

" Did you ever listen to me?" Nithya asked and he nodded in no.

" Do you deserve of me talking to you?" Nithya asked and he nodded in no.

" But still Nithya!" Anuradha tried to say but Nithya stopped her nodding in no.

" He very well know why I'm not talking to him aunty. It's not about the other day's incident." Nithya said and Rahul and Anuradha looked at their son.

Nithya's mobile rang breaking the tension among them. Adi looked at her broken mobile and felt more guiltier.

Nithya gave him a mocking smirk and answered her call.

" Hello! Yes.....
Yeah!!!!
But Bone alignments? I'm a cardiologist and a Bronchologist not an orthopedist.
I understand but......
Duty doctors are in the emergency room. You can go there.
FUCKING DON'T CALL ME AGAIN! " Nithya yelled at the last.

" Need to go to the hospital?" Rahul asked hesitantly.

" No uncle." She answered and resumed her breakfast.

" Will you see my face or eat?" She yelled and Adi immediately picked his toast up munching it hurriedly.

" So, how about we watch Harry Potter series?" Rahul asked and she smiled.

" How about I read them for you?" Nithya asked raising her eyebrow making Rahul groan.

" Please let's watch it. " Rahul whined.

" Umm..... Why are you wasting your time with me uncle? Why don't you watch 50 Shades Trilogy with aunty?" Nithya asked biting her lips to control her laugh. Anuradha and Adi both choked their food and coughed until tears formed in their eyes.

Rahul passed water to Anuradha while Adi is still coughing. Nithya roughly pushed her glass of water towards him and he hurriedly drank them.

Nithya slowly moved out of the place as she felt that if she stays there further more, she's gonna embarrass herself more.

Adi went to their room to see Nithya working on her laptop. He removed his t-shirt and wore a shirt.

" Can't you change in the closet?" Nithya asked him irritatedly.

" Does it bother you sweetie?" Adi asked excitedly near her ear. She looked scared of their proximity. He reached her in the speed of a wear wolf.

" Why does it bother me monster? I feel like you are trying to seduce me!" Nithya said pushing him away.

Adi stopped buttoning and tried to tie his tie around his neck which is irritating him to the core.