Chapter 1:Stress and surprises.

Disclaimer: This is my first Fanfic so don't expect so much and hopefully y'all enjoy ☺️

Sofia POV

I just finished school and i plopped down on my bed and started scribbling in my diary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary,
It's the first time in two years since I wrote in here

Im about 15 now and my life in ERA is great

Once i got over the stress and drama i actually grew up to like it a lot here.

I made new friends and currently have a admirer. Im not so sure about him he gives me creep vibes.

I barely had any guy friends. All i had were Zandar, Desmond, Khali and Jin. (Thanks to Ambers royal balls, I always see them again
)Oh and Hugo always seems too busy to attend any of them.

Its been a while since i saw him. I cringed at how i liked him last time.

Im not sure about now its been 2 years. I miss him alot though.

I remember when we used to ice skate together. I would mess up and Hugo would laugh before helping me up.

He was the best teacher and a lot of students at RPA liked our 'chemistry'

I am glad that Amber stopped teasing me about him.

Oh its time for dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rushed to the dining table early because i was starving.

"Oh princess Sofia, your here early. I was about to call you and your siblings." Baileywick said.

"I am early because i skipped tea to rest. Today was so tiring, all my brain cells are dead." I said as i laid my head on the table.

Baileywick laughed at my joke and went to get Amber and James.

I heard the door open and saw my dad coming home from his business trip somewhere. He wont tell us.

"Sofia get your head off the table and sit straight." Dad said.

Looks like he was in a bad mood. I didn't want to upset him, so i sat up straight.

A minute later Amber and James came down.

"Finally your here, i didn't want to start without you guys." I said

"So were not getting a 'How was your day?' or 'Hi my beautiful sister and Ugly brother'" Amber said

"Hey!" James said.

Me and Amber laughed as waited for Dad and mum to get here.

Few minutes later they got here and the servers started bringing in the food.

I got Mash potato, lasagna and propeller plum juice.

My favorite food?

Amber's food was her favorite too, Salmon with salad and orange juice.

So did James with Steak, mushroom soup and kabobs with lemon tea.

"Daddy, whats the occasion?" Amber asked

"Whatever do you mean?" Dad asked with a warm smile.

Wow did his mood change fast.

"We only get our favorite foods once In like forever." Amber said.