Chapter 25: Beach party Pt1 (surprise!)

Thank you guys for 3K reads! Im so glad, i thought the furthest i could ever make was 1K
But yall boosted my confidence and my story plots.

THANK YOU:D

Sofia POV

I woke up to Amber's shrieking.

"I need all this done in an hour or my beach party will be a big mess!" Amber said stressfully.

Beach party?

I stood up and walked to my door.

I opened my door and saw All the servers in the castle speed walking with several items.

I dodged all the servers and went to find Amber.

I found her instructing all the chefs.

I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around.

Her eyes lit up.

She suddenly pulled my hand and started leading me to the direction of Madame Colettes clothe making workshop

"You have finally woken up Sof. I have a surprise for you." Amber said excitedly.

"Oooh i wonder what it is." I said.

We went in and she introduced me an outfit.

"Tada! this is something new invented called a tankini." Amber said in excitement

"Wow it's so pretty, but isn't it a bit revealing?" I said.

"It's okay Sofia it's on trend, plus have you seen a bikini? It's basically more exposable underwear." Amber said as she pulled out another yellow pair.

"This purple one is yours and this yellow one is mine." Amber said

Sofia's Tankini

Sofia's Tankini

Ambers tankini

"I'm so excited! Do we change now?" I asked.

"Yeah everything is almost done so lets go." Amber said.

"Wait Princesses you have to cover up with a beach cover up. When your not swimming yet." Madame Collete said tossing us cute matching beach cover ups.

We thanked Madame Collete and went to the castle changing rooms

I changed and waited for Amber to come out.

After what seemed 100 years Amber came out.

"Looking cute sis." Amber said

"You too Am." I said.

"Hugo is gonna drool over you." Amber said adjusting her beach cover up while smirking.

"Not like Desmond won't act any different," I said smirking back.

Amber blushed in embarrassment as she looked away.

"How about James?" I asked

"Oh he woke up earlier than you and i told him about the beach party by then. He is probably getting ready right now." Amber said styling her hair into a messy bun.

"Can i ask tho, but why have a beach party so sudden?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just felt a little stress and it's time for another social gathering with our friends." Amber smiled.

"That really is a great idea." I said.

James then came down sliding down the stairs.

"I'm ready for the beach!" James said excitedly

He was wearing swimming shorts and his hair was in a big mess

"James, you need to change. Luckily i made a backup plan incase you fail dressing up nicely." Amber said.

She asked Baikeywick to get the Hawaiian style get-up she prepared for James

"I don't really care what i look like to be honest. Can we just go??" James whined.

"Oh. Did i mention Vivian will be there?" Amber said.

James face lit up and he looked at Amber.

"She will? and will she like the clothes you picked out for me?" James asked

"Definitely and pink roses are her favourite flowers. Once you get there, hand her this flower crown and please use you manners." Amber said handing him a flower crown with Pink roses

Amber was some sort of goddess that knew everything

It was really sweet how she's helping James get his soulmate.

I knew that Vivian liked pink roses but how did she know?

they weren't exactly close.

Oh well it's Amber being Amber.

Baileywick came back with the clothes for James.

James got changed at the changing room.

Once he was finally done, we all went to the coach to get to sunset-skies beach.

When we got off the coach i took a deep breathe and felt the wind in my hair.

Then i hear other coaches landing.

This is going to be some fun day.

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that this is short i just lost inspiration this week.
I will make part 2 soon and hopefully it will all sound good😀👌.
Also i became more busy so i might pose every sunday instead of Saturday
Seriously tho thanks for all the support.
Hope y'all understand🙃

Sunny signing off❤️