Chapter 10: Limit Break Through Contact and Skinship

(The next day)

After a day full of teasing from Tifa, Y/N is looking for the day ahead; however he felt that he wants to get more sleep as there is no word from Barret regarding the mission.

Y/N was sleeping in bed as he didn't hear knocking outside.

Tifa: Y/N? You awake?

The ex-SOLDIER didn't hear his girlfriend as he was still asleep. Tifa slowly opened his door to see her love still asleep.

She giggled and blushed at the sight of her sleeping SOLDIER. Tifa then whispered to herself.

Tifa: time to move to the next level

Tifa slowly got in the bed and laid on his chest to cuddle with him. She had a big cute smile on her face as she went to sleep.

(An hour later)

Y/N felt something or someone laying on top of him. His hand felt his surroundings until he felt soft hair on his neck. He then felt soft and smooth flesh and then grabbed from below before hearing a soft moan. 

Y/N woke up to see Tifa sleeping on top of him. His eyes widen and he tried not to scream to prevent her from waking up. The ex-SOLDIER slowly move Tifa to the bed, so he can try to get up.

He successfully moved her and attempted to get up, but Y/N couldn't as Tifa put her arm around him and pull him close. Y/N was blushing heavily and couldn't think of any other alternatives as he knows whatever he plans will wake Tifa up.

Y/N felt something below and he attempts to hide it, but it got heated for him as Tifa put one of her legs on his body. 

Y/N's mind: if Tifa feels me down there, I don't know how will I explain it to her

Y/N's only other option is to go back to sleep, so the ex-SOLDIER closed his eyes again and cuddled with Tifa.

(One hour later)

Tifa slowly woke up with a big smile on her face, but the bartender blushed as she felt something poking her leg.

Tifa's mind: is Y/N aroused by me sleeping with him in the same bed?

She stroked his cheek with her hand as she watched him sleep, and then slowly starting to wake up.

Y/N: g-good morning Tifa

Tifa giggled and kissed his cheek.

Tifa: good morning babe, surprised to see me?

Y/N: yeah, did you sneak into my room, so you can mess and tease me again?

Tifa smirked as she booped his nose.

Tifa: maybe I did, maybe I didn't

Y/N: you're a cheeky one, Miss Lockhart

Tifa giggled.

Tifa: oh you

She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and then it turned into a heated good morning make out session. Tifa went on top of Y/N while their lips kissed.

The bartender straddled the ex-SOLDIER as she deepens the kiss more with love and passion. Y/N's hands roamed around her body, making Tifa moan and melt in comfort. She took the opportunity to guide one of his hands under her skirt, but Y/N resisted and put his hand on her lower back while he blushed.

Tifa pulled back and smirked.

Tifa: aww, is someone shy?

Y/N: n-no I'm not