❤Catboyhalo pt 2❤

S=skeppy
Q=quackity
B=bad
D=dream
G=geroge
SA=sapnap
K=karl

skeppys POV

look I wish we could have gone farther I really did... I love bad and I love him more than a friend.. But it was just weird with quackity I mean we're all friends right? I didn't want to hurt bad or embarrass him in any way I knew he would regret in the morning this wasn't like bad.

he was just a lustful. horny you could say he's never like this and it was just way too weird to continue especially with quackity I really wanted to go farther but I knew bad didn't want this deep down... I think.

quackitys POV

haha I scored with bad finally... But I never thought when I scored with bad it would be with Skeppy. Wasn't that bad though it was kind of adorable, though we didn't get to go farther because I know this is a weird bad and hes never like this he's never horny he was just a lustful I guess.

but damn if I could have gone farther I would have but he would have regretted it in the morning. I didn't want bad to hate me for the rest of my life.

(end of POV)

it's been a week since the accident that has happened with quackity bad and skeppy. They've all been super awkward near each other and they haven't really gotten in contact.

Any time their friends are on stream with each other and are streaming with either one they would never talk to each other and try to avoid them.

after that whole ordeal it just made things super embarrassing for them to be around each other. Nobody knew about it of course but they knew and they wanted to keep the secret.

But one night dream invited all three of them to an all-boys party they of course didint know all of them were going, but it was kind of implied since all the boy smp members were invited.

you were told to wear a costume any costume. It wasn't Halloween or anything honestly it was in the middle of summer. but dream wanted something different about his party so he insisted everyone wears a coustume. but where things start to go wrong with that didn't have a costume and it was too late to go by one so he had to take the cat outfit that quackity gave him and wear it to the party since he's the only one he had. she just a little more modestly though he wore leggings underneath the shorts and a cardigan on top a black one. but besides that he was totally in his lingerie cat dress and it was obvious that it was a little revealing but he really wanted to go so he just sucked it up and was planning on wearing his cardigan over at the whole time.

quacking skeppy weren't wearing anything too special. Quackity had already picked out a policeman outfit and skeppy was wearing a duck onesie that was honestly it.

all three of them ended up walking to the party separately of course. none of them had cars and they weren't really expecting to get drunk so they could easily walk home or get a lift with someone.

skeppy got to the party first then five minutes later quackity arrived. they still were kind of salty at each other for fighting over bad but they didn't release the anger out in the party.

D: heyy skeppy big q, whats up? Nice coustunes by the way!

dream of putting them in an awkward situation where they had to communicate with one another even though the tension was still in the air.

S: Haha hey dream and thanks! Nothing new with ms-

skeppy was quickly interrupted by quackity

Q: dream what the heck are you wearing!?