i did it! 🍋

TW: Mention of self harm
A lil smuttyness aka spooning that's it besides that it's a fluff

Bad broke threw skeppys door panting with joy. "GEPPY GEPPY!! "

Skeppy jumped out of his bed in pure shock, "holy shit bad what is it?? "

"I BEAT DREAM I ONE SHOT HIM ARE YOU PROUD GEPPY? I MADE US WIN THE MANHUT" bad started giggeling, skeppy saw the joy in his face and was honestly proud

"Yes bad I'm very proud of you" skeppy smiled as he brought bad into a hug.

"Skeppy you promised me a supirse if I killed him, best friends always hold up to there promises! " bad pouted waiting for a cake even cupcakes for his victory.

"Ah fuck... Bad I forgot... Honestly didint think you could do it.. "

Bads faced turned from a smile to a frown in a second "ah.. I get it.. It's ok geppy! " bad tried to smile but failed miserably, he walked to his room holding  back tears since his bff didint believe in him.

"Dammit... " skeppy signed as he face palmed. He felt horrible for forgetting, he had to do something. He slowly walked to bads room where he heard whimpering. He opened the door and his face dropped.

Bad was on the putting bandaids on cuts on his body. Skeppy broke down in tears "BAD DID YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF!? "

Bad jumped not expecting the sudden noise. "No Zak i- I haven't done that in awhile... These are from the manhunt.. I went all out to win for you. " bad sniffled wiping up tears with his bloody arm.

Skeppy started to cry hard. He haven't heard bad call him Zak in forever, he only does that when he's upset.. And what does he mean in a long time ?? He fought so hard for me and I forgot..

Skeppy dropped to the floor and wrapped his arms around bad. "I am so sorry... " he whispered in a quiet Brocken voice. Bad smiled "no.. Zak it's ok... "

"No it isent! " skeppy said in a ferm voice. "You fought so hard to make me proud and I forgot the one damn promise I made to you! I'm a horrible best friend.. '

Bad giggled " no your not geppy.. "
"Plus.. I don't want you to be my best friend.. "

Skeppys eyes went dark he felt horrible

"I get it bad.. I don't deserve you.. " he pulled away from bad and was about to get up before bad pulled him down

"No you muffin! I mean.. I... I want to be your boyfriend... Not your best friend... "

Skeppy saw as bads face grew with a light blush.

Skeppy then pulled him into a rough passionate kiss. "Ide love nothing more❤" skeppy replied

At that moment bad and skeppy started making out until they landed on bads soft bed. Skeppys hand traveld up bads shirt as he left marks all over bads neck. He bite bads sweet spot "mmmng!! G-geppy I... " bad mumbled trying to process words

skeppy layed his head in bads chest "what is it bad? "

Bad sighed "can we take it slow? I'm still a... Virgin.. And I'm waiting for the right time.. But I want the right time to be with you just.. Not now I'm sorr-" he was cut of by skeppy wrapping his arms around bad and spooning him.

"Don't apologize bad, ide wait for you as long as I need.. I just want you in my life no matter what. "

Bad smiled "this was the perfect surprise skeppy.. Thank you. "

OK OMG I DID IT I WROTE ANOTHER ONE I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A YEAR EJENJEJD ANYWAYS HI SKEPBROS AND BAD HOES WHAT'S UP IT'S YA GIRL ANGEL ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ I'm finally motivated again and I'm so proud of myself for writing this