❤️crafting table❤️

It was a very cold night and badboyhalo and skeppy had gone for a walk to go find watermelons. When they were out in the woods they stumbled across it crafting table one of the other members must have left it there.

"skeppy look it's a crafting table you should stand on it that means you love me!" bad smile through his words

"bad no that's not what it means!!" skeppy sighed basically face palmed. "then what does it mean?" bad looked at skeppy slightly tilting his head. Skeppy looked at bad for a minute before sitting on the crafting table. " want me to show you then?" skeppy look down at the small demon who's face was a bright red, bad nodded and got closer to skeppy. "get on your knees"

Bad was innocent but he wasn't clueless he knew exactly what was going to happen. He had a hint on what the crafting table meant but he was never really positive and he didn't want to bring it up on his streams. But in all honesty that has had a crush on skeppy for ages ever since 5th Minecraft Monday. Skip ad for a minute before raising an eyebrow "come on you know what to do. " skeppy knew that bad knew that he was just playing dumb.

Add converted eye contact as he started unbuckling skeppys belt slowly pulling down his jeans until he got down to his boxers. Bad gulped as he saw a massive tent forming in skeppys pants. (he may not look like he gets bitches but honey that dick was 11 inches). Bad slowly pulled skeppys boxers down admiring the way his member sprung up. "ar-are you sure beca-" before bad could finish skeppy forced his head down. Gagging noises coming from bad made skeppy go nuts. "of course I'm sure. You can't tease me like that I've been wanting to do this for ages"

tears started to form in the corner of bads eyes as he slowly started to Bob his head.

"aww bad your so good at this...you must do this often huh slut?" skeppy smirked pulling bads face up to his. Bad looked away as skeppy pulled him in for a deep kiss making sure to explore every cressive of the small boys mouth. After 3 minutes or so they two pulled apart only being connected by a string of saliva. bad out of breath started to mutter something, "what is it slut what do you need to say? Use your words." bad got turned on by skeppys voice getting the courage to say: "z-zak please fuck me till I can't walk!" but was tugging on skeppys shirt huffing and puffing. skeppy giggled as he pulled bad up to him slowly taking off bads shorts.

"so desperate huh? I know you've down this with quackity slut you aren't slick. Lucky for you though I'll do it better~"

bad grunted as skeppy started palming his member threw his boxers "s-skeppy augh~ please!" skeppy ripped bads boxers off exposing a cum soaked dick. "aww you couldn't even last 1 minute so pathetic" skeppy started teasing bad with his tip. "s-ke mmmph~~!" bad couldn't finish his sentence he was overwhelmed with pleasure. skeppy started to bite all over bads neck looking for his sweet spot also starting to play with bads cold nipples (ew that word is gross). Bad couldn't take it anymore he was leaking in pre cum, he slammed himself on skeppys dick making skeppy grunt loudly and bad to moan incredibly loud and high pitched. Skeppy pulled bads face to him. " you really did that hm? you couldn't ag~ wait?" skeppy started pouding in bad making him grip onto skepsters shoulders. "this is you punishment slut!" skeppy smacked bads FAT JUICY BUBBLE ASS. Skeppy hit bads prostate each time making bad moan louder

"GEPPY MM~" bad covers his mouth biting his lip so hard it could bleed.

skeppy forced bads hand down "don't cover your beautiful sounds"

bad came just to this complement.

skeppy soon followed.

(blah blah they cleaned up got there clothes on you horny bastards don't care Abt that)

"hey bad...I'm sorry if I was to rough..." skeppy sighed putting hi hands to his face. "it's ok muffin...I enjoyed it!"

skeppy smiled "was I least better then quackity?"

bad nodded "always"

-quackity pov-

yeah I was about to call bad to fuck him but I saw him and skeppy fucking on a crafting table outside Soo...maybe they forgot I lived right there lmao funny shit