✨Techalo part 2✨

Before we startx this story is takeing place before the first part.

au: heat au. All mutant animal humans get heat. So had and tecno.
____________________________________

Nobodys pov

Bad and tecno where at a meeting with the smp talking about peace or whatever, but they picked the worst time since it was heat season and bad ran out of pills. But since he had never experienced heat before he thought he could make it through the meeting without getting Heat. But he was wrong.

next to him was the big Pig demon technoblade. Techno actually feared bad but bad didn't know why. the heat was starting to kick in and bad knew that he had to do something about it. techno and bad thighs were basically connecting as they were at the end of the table squished together.

but we guess that techno was in the same situation as bad because he started sneaking his hand a bad side. That shocked bad,he slowely looked at techno who stared into his eyes with lust.

techno rubbing bads thigh getting closer to his member made bad let out a small moan. nobody heard it besides him and techno which encouraged the pig demon  to keep going. "Just stay silent for me ok?" Tecno whispered, bad noddedu without any reluctance.

tecno started rubbing bads bulge as everyone talked. Bad bit his lip and cuffed his mouth with his hand. "more~" bad mutterd

tecno smiled and took bads 🍆 out. Bad was trying his best to stay silent for tecno. Tecno started rubbing it harshly, but bad loved pain and plesure. Small gasps left bads mouth. Bad already started pre cumming. But then dream looked at the small demon. His face was glowing red and he had his eyes closed and mouth coverd.

"bad what do you think we should do about the egg since one of your friends was taken by it"

bad couldent speak as tecno kept going feaster and harder, but he had to say somthing with all eyes on him. "De-destroy it..". Dream nodded and started talking with karl again.

Tecno got risky and went under the table and started licking bads member. Bad leaned back grabbing teacno head and making him go down deep throating it.

Sapnap noticed and asked: wheres tecno? That freaked out bad so he said "he augh~ went to the bathroom.." techno never stopped he just went faster licling and rubbing. Soon enough bad came allover himself and techno.

He freaked out knowing he made a mess. Tecno grabbed a cloth out of of his pockets and wipped eveything. He slowely sat back down without drawing attetion. Before wnyone looked he pecked bad on the cheecks.

But tommy noticed of course he did. "OOO TECHNO KISSED BADD" Dream rolled his eyes at the annoying child and kept talking.
_________________

hey it's early for me at the time of posting this and but I know it is later for everyone else maybe I live in Italy so yeah sorry if this came out late for you or if it came out early for you but it just time zones I hope you liked it I know it's a little shorter but there wasn't much I can write about this I didn't want to make it make another smut. anyways by skepbros and badhoes!