✨dreamhalo✨

Bads POV

we where in the middle of a manhunt. It was me gogy and sapnap vs dream. I lost the muffinteers though, i went to get wood and they ran off. Well im screwd. They have my tools if dream finds me im deadmeat. I deciee to run into a cave to find iron, but i guess dream had the same idea.

I made it into the cave and i make eye contact with mr green man. "Oh muffin.." i mutterd.

"Ohh bad...wheres the others" dream asked very harshly he pointed his iron swore direcetly at me. I couldent run i was cornerd by this man who was towering over me.

"dream please! Dont hurt me..i dont know where they went.." i pleaded

"bad you know thats not how this works..i have to kill you" he smiled getting closer pinning me to a rock.

"PLEASE DREAM ILL DO ANYTHING!"

Dream pausee and looked at me with a grin.

"anything?" He asked pinning his arms next to me.

i kinda guessed what he meant but at first i didint want want to belive it since i thought he likes gogy, but he was hot in that moment.

dreams pov

bads so small hes basically a toy. When he gave me this opportunity i had to take it. Ive liker bad for a long ass time and the the rest of the smp also loves him so i made sure i got a piece.

i slid my hand up his shirt not wanting to startel him.

"dream i-"

i pulled off realizing how crazy this was i need to just kill him..i thought this until he grabbed my hand and made me keep going.

"i like it.." bad said looking away in embarrassment.

i lifted his shirt up completely exposing him. his face turned bright red and he nodded for me to keep going. I started to play and lick his nippels making small moans escape his mouth. I moved my hand lower and lower...

nobodys pov

dream slid his hand down bads pants and jerked him off. Bad was so content since he was a virgin, he didint know what to do.

"Dream...more" he mutterd

dream nodded and flipped him over.

Dream suck his fingers in bads mouth eventually pulling them out to prep him. he slowely started scissoring him. That made bad moan louder and louder each movment dream made with his fingers. Bads moans turend him on so much he couldent resist. He pulled out his fingers and un did his pants as quickly as possible before slamming into him over and over. This made shivers go down bads spune as he wasent expecting
this. it was a mix of Pleasure and Pain and bad enjoyed that. dream bit his neck until finding his sweet spot then sucking.

"dream im going to cum-"

"me to bad let it out before they come.."..

dream slammed into bad a few more times before he let out a moan. Bad came alongside dream.

Dream pulled out and slipped on his pants, bad did the same.

"Here..." dream gave bad his 7 diamonds he found.

"i wont hurt you bad rember that" dream kissed him before running off into the cave."

"BADD!?" he could hear sapnap and George screaming from outside the cave.

Bad walked out hiding his hickey.

"hes not in this cave i looked allover but i found diamonds!"

end
________

okay I know this one's really bad but it's 4th of July and I'm very tired right now I really want to go to bed but anyways I do hope you enjoy it. I'll probably try to redo this eventually but right now I'm super tired and just wanted to put something out. I know it came out super late than what I anticipated I changed the date like three times but it was mainly cuz this was a long week. But anyways the techhalo one will be out tomorrow or later tonight I'm not sure yet but I swear I will come out one of those days I won't change the date. anyways bye skepbros and badhoes.