Little badnap fluff while you wait

Since ill be posting later inn the day heres a badnap fluff. i just wanter ro right fluff, sue me.

(sapnap and bad)
_____________________________________

For the 8th time this week skeppy had screamed at bad. Bad was upset he went on love or host, bad didint want skeppy to be taken from him.

S:GODAMMIT BAD JUST LEAVE MY LIFE DOSENT CIRCLE AROUND YOU

B: but geppy wai-

skeppy picked up the heaviest book book he had and chucked it at bad.  It hit bad right in the face causing a brusie alongside bleeeing.

B: geppy..why..

bad ran out before he could get a answer. He realized he had nobody to go to. Skeppy was his only friend on the smp that he lived by. The obly other person was sapnap bit sapnap hated bad.

he started walking 16 miles to get home in the cold pitch dark since skeppy drived him there. On the way a car stopped next to him. It was sapnap!

Sa: bad what the heck are you doing walking at night?

just then sapnap realized.

Sa: what happend to your face!?

bad turend his hewd away in fear, but sapnap got out and forced it twoards him.

Sa: bad how...

bad sighed and started crying. He couldent control his emotions. he fell into sapnaps arms and explained.

B: skeppy got a little mad. But its ok i deserved it..

sapnap was mortified about what the snall demon said. He was upset bad blamed himself.

Sa: bad its not your fault you didint deserve that! How about i bring you to my place itd just a block away. Ill clean you up and take you home in the morning.

Bad nodded.

sapnap drive bad to his home. The ride was akward nobody said a word. Sapnaps radio was broken so he had nothing to say. When they got to his house sapnap sat bad on his sofa. He got his med kit ane started cleaning bads whome very close.

B: sapnanap i thought you hated me..

SA: bad i didint hate you ever..i hated skeppy and how you would let him push you around.

B: but skeppys my best friend he dosent-

Sapnap cupped bads face looking into his eyes

SA: bestfriends dont do that.

bad was ashamed, he looked down knowing what skeppy did was wrong he just didint want to ruin there friendship.

SA: well anyways.. the cut is clean, you can lay in my bed tonight, no point in driving you home.

bad stayed silent wanting to ask a werid question

SA: ill sleep on the floor its o-

B: NO!

bad said in a damanding manner. Sapnap jumped back confused.

B: sorry its just...will you sleep with me

both boys faces turend red.

SA: yeah of course...

(Time skip bedtime)
____________________

bad layed down next to sapnap in one of saps hoodies.

Bad wanted to be closer, sapnap made him feel haopy and wanted ublike what skeppy did.

he moved next to sapnap and made sapnap big spoon him. Sapnap didint mind he liked this, the attetion bad gave him.

SA: bad turn your head facing me please.

Bad did as told and was grettee by a warm kiss by sapnap.

SA: bad ive always liked you but skeppy hogged your attetion..i love you

bad hugged him as tight as possible.

B: i love you sappynappy
__________________________

this story was shorter but that is because it is super early right now for me and yeah so the other ones will be posted later tonight or in the morning if I run out of time. Anyways bye skepbros and badhoes!