Chapter 3 Part 2

Shout out to @FantasyRules18 !!! Go read her books they're really good!!!

Shout out to @IsabelleBrookes as well for urging me to update !!!

___________________________

Onika's POV

I just woke up from my nap. It was 5 o'clock and I told Shay that I would be at her house by 6. I got up, took a shower and put on my black sweats and Toronto Jordans. Heading towards the door, I grabbed my back pack, keys and phone then went to my all black Bugatti, making my way to Shay's.

August's POV

Me and the boys were just chillin' as usual. I wasn't really payin' attention to what was happening around me cause I couldn't get that girl out of my mind. I hope I see her again. Chris noticed I wasn't paying attention so he threw a pillow at my face so I stood tryna hit him, but he just ran. I ended up playin' duck duck goose wit him, chasin' him round the whole damn house till he gave up. I gave him one blow to his arm and left him on the floor.

"Nigga, you ain't gotta hit me that hard. I was just playin" Chris came back into the living room rubbing his arm whilst mean mugging me.

"Well I don't play." I said flipping him the bird.

"What were you even thinking about anyways?" Kirko asked.

"So , I saw this fine ass girl on our way here but I never got to see her face. I can't stop thinking about her."

" If you didn't see her face, you should've stopped your sentence at fine ass " Micheal's dumb self said. Everyone chuckled but me. He always playin' even when someone is serious.

"Come on don't look at me like that. I was just playin' " Micheal said whilst trying to hold back his laughter.

" Like I said. I don't play."

I realized Chris was gone but before I could say anything , I felt ice being poured down my back. I swear imma beat the shit outta Chris. For the second time, I chased Chris all round the house and to the back yard. When he was near the pool, I pushed him in, only for him to pull me down with him. We started having a water fight and all the others came to join us. We were just having a good time but I was lowkey thinking about her. We continued to mess around, pop bottles, smoke and just enjoy ourselves.

Shay' POV

Hi. My name is Shay Smith. I'm 5'8 ~tall right?~ caramel coloured skin and thick in all the right places. I'm Puerto Rican with Long curly hair and brown eyes. I was watching TV when I heard the door bell ring. I bent down to look through the peep hole and saw it was Onika. As soon as I opened the door, Onika barged passed me, going straight to the kitchen.

"Well hello to you too." I mumbled, closing the door behind me.

"Where is all the food at? You knew I was coming" she said , looking through all the cupboards and fridge.

"There are pop tarts in the cabinet on your left" I shrugged.

"Is that food? Better get your mufukin' oven mitt bitch and lets cook" That's my nigga Onika. I just laughed at her and got out the frozen chicken from the freezer and we both began to cook. I wish she was always this happy. She deserves better.

_____________________

Onika's POV

Once Shay and I finished eating, we sat down on the couch talking.

" He did it again. Onika, you can't keep going through this. I know your tired of hearing this but you need to stop putting yourself through this situation. I have 2 guest rooms and you are welcomed to stay here for as long as you need" Shay lectured. Shay and I have known each other since forever. We grew up together. Our parents were pregnant together but Shay's a week older. She's my ride or die, my back bone, my everything. I don't know what I would do without her. She's the only one who knows about my dad because he's raped her once as well. I would love to move in with Shay but it's just too complicated.

"Shay you know I would love too but...."

"But nothing. You need to think about yourself sometimes and stop being scared. You deserve to smile and laugh. You deserve all the love and the best of everything. Don't let your dad take that away from you. As I said before, you're welcomed to come and live with me."

At this point, tears were streaming down my face. I gave Shay the biggest huge ever, continuing to cry on her shoulder.

"It's ok. Let it all out. I understand" Shay rubbed my back. I realized she was crying too when I felt her tear hit my cheek. I let go off her and wiped mine and her tears. I made up my mind.

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I will stay with you" Shay jumped on me with the biggest smile on her face.

"Let's go to your house and pack your bags." With that, we headed over to her house to get my things.

August's POV

"Catch y'all later" It was getting late so everyone decided it was time to head home. When I stopped at a traffic light, I looked to my right to see the same girl in an all black Bugatti. She was with her friend who was beautiful but she had a nigga speechless. She looked towards me and I winked at her. Quickly, she turned her head smiling. I was gonna tap her window when I heard people beeping their horn. I looked up to see it was a green light. Damn, maybe next time. I drove off heading to my crib.

I cut off the engine and got into the house. I took a long bath, lotioned up, put on my vest and boxers then turned off my light . Laying down on my bed, I took a deep sigh, thinking about the girl. I need to meet her. I finally fell asleep.

Onika's POV

We were on our way to my house when I stopped at a red light. I looked to my left to see this guy checking me out.Only God could describe how handsome he is. He winked at me so I turned my head smiling. When the light turned green, I drove off. Luckily, Shay didn't notice or else she would've jumped out the car and made sure he got my number. Believe me when I say she's crazy.

I pulled up to my house, noticing that the lights were off. Thank God my dad's not home. I told Shay we needed to hurry before my dad gets back and tries to stop us. We rushed into the house and up to my room. Shay packed all of my shoes, accessories, lingerie and pictures whilst I packed everything else. Finally, we got everything to the cars. I thought about leaving my dad a note but I decided against it. Shay put half of my bags in my Lambo and drove it to her house, and I put the rest of my bags in my Bugatti and drove that.

We made it to Shay's house and she helped me unpack my stuff. She told me to feel at home so I did.

"Thank you again Shay, I owe you big time"

"Don't sweat it. You're my sister so of course I would do anything to ensure that your safe and happy. You don't owe me anything, besides I now have someone to talk to"

"Alright. Goodnight Shay" I gave her a hug and turned off the light and got in bed.

"Goodnight Onika."

I really hope this is for the best.

___________________________

I made this chapter as long as possible to make up for the late update. It was kind of boring but I hope you liked it. I'm not making anymore promises loll. Please continue to read, vote and comment on my book. I appreciate it a lot. Don't Forget to read/follow @FantasyRules18 and @IsabelleBrookes books.

Shay in the MM

Karen Alsina x