Chapter 2

August POV

What's poppin? It's your boy August here. Do I really need to explain all my sexiness? Ion think so.

Anyways, I'm just chillin wit my homeboys in the trap passing blunts around.
" If soap is covered in dirt, is it dirty or clean ? " Micheal's stupid ass said. I love Michael but he has the brain of a dog. I honestly think dogs are smarter. He pulled the blunt one more time before passing it to Kirko.

" If I date a transgender, would I be gay ?" See, Kirko is the smartest one out of the group whether he's sober or not so leave him to ask the smart questions. He passed the blunt to Trey.

Trey dragged the blunt twice before asking " shouldn't the police have known Bobby Shmurder been selling earlier? 🎶 selling crack since the 5th grade 🎶 " Trey is also smart but he has his moments. Trey and I are the least closet in the group but I still fuck wit him. He passed on the blunt to Chris.

Now Chris is my ride or die nigga. We been rocking together since pre k. He's my right hand man for everything and anything I do and I appreciate that.
" If your waiting for the waiter aren't you the waiter ?" Chris always be tripping. He's fun to be around wit but can be very sensitive at times. Chris passed the blunt to me.

I inhaled and thought for a moment.
" if 2 vegans have an argument, is that still considered beef? " " Why are babies in the womb for 9 months but aren't 9 months old when they're born?" " if money is the root of evil , why do they ask for it in church? " "Does anyone really know who Daquan is? " " how comes our nose runs but our feet smell? "

" Hey nigga ion know bout you but my feet stay fresh " Michael went around trying to shove his foot in everyone's faces trying to prove that his feet don't stink.
" Bruh, if you don't get your gahdamn foot outta my face by the time I get to 3, it's your ass. " Chris said in his Rachet voice , clapping his hands inbetween his words. Michael ran back to his seat coz he knows not to fuck wit Chris.

*****************************
After chilling at the trap, I decided to go home and rest. On my way home I stopped by Popeyes because ya'll know I luhh me some Popeyes. After I finished my food, I went to my bedroom to watch Ride Along. Kevin Hart cracks me the fuck up. He had me rolling and I couldn't control myself. That's probably because I'm still high from earlier on.

Once the movie had finished, I went to the bathroom that's connected to my room and took a 30 mins shower, got dressed and started going through my emails, IG, Twitter and allat.

When I was only 16yrs old my big brother Mel died. Phone just ringing heard a nigga got got. He was over on the East last thing that he heard six shots. He ain't getting no love from the cops, nobody got caught. Real talk when I heard who it was, my heart near damn stop. Somebody done killed my brother. I took it upon myself to find his killer and to get justice for him. I'm still working on finding them. He was like a father figure to me and when he died , it hit me hard my nigga. I had to raise myself up to be the best man that I could be. Mel passed down his position in the trap to me. He didn't want to but I begged him to do it and I guess he got tired of my nagging. He told me that I was a self made nigga and I could be anything that I want to be. He suggested that I should try this singing shit out but I don't know. Chris and nem agree but my mama discouraged me as a child so I just stuck to running the trap. I'm now 19 so I've been running the trap for 3 yrs and I'm doing a pretty good job at it too.

I still go to school. I be getting all the hoes. I don't really want to get married and have kids. I don't got time for allat. I'm a senior at Lakeview high in Atlanta but New Orleans is my home town. New Orleans isn't a beautiful place to live. People dying everyday that ain't nothing new when you from downtown. I'm just trying to make a way because I won't let these niggas take me downtown. You never really live to see 25. I moved to Atlanta (taking the trap with new) hoping for a new start.

After I had finished going through my phone, I turnt of the light and went to sleep.
_______________________
How are you guys liking it so far?

Vote and Comment