Chapter 3 pt 1

Onika POV

I DONT WANNA BE A PLAYA 

I JUST WANT YOU TO WIND SLOW ON ME LIKE A JAMAICAN

IM ADDICTED TO BAD BITCHES LIKE I NEVER HAD BITCHES

THEY KNOW IM THE MAN, I AINT BRAGGING, IM JUST SAYING

I turnt over on my side and turnt off my alarm, indicating it was 6am. i sighed and got out of bed, took out my clothes for the day and headed to the shower. I decided on wearing a pink shirt with silver beads on the colar, light blue jeans and my pink vans. While i was waiting for the water to heat up, i brushed my teeth and stripped out of my pjs.

********

After my breakfast, I grabbed my pink bag and was about to head out when i heard a deep voive behind me.

" May i ask where you are going?" i slowly turnt around and began to shiver once i saw who it was.

" Urm...I'm....i'm going to see my friend" I instanly began to have flash backs of what happened last night and couldnt help but to dred what could happen in  the next five minutes.

"Friends?" he chuckled " You dont have any friends" 

" Well for your information i do have friends and im going to see them now! so if you will excuse me" i stepped out of the house but only after i heard an "ok". When my dad gives short answers after i talk back at him i knew my ass was in trouble. I sighed and hopped into my black and red lambo and headed off to the trap.

August POV

I pulled up into my school parking lot and turned off the engine. I took a deep breath and got out my car. As i was walking up to the school building, I heard someone call my name.

"Aug baby" it was the neighbouhood thot Aquamaquisha. Only God knows what her pareents were thinking the day she was born. 

" Ion know who you callin baby"

" Dont do me like that Auggie" she said rubbing up and down my chest.

" Keep them nasty ass hands away from me cause only God knows where they been. Second , you was a quick fuck nothin more, nothin less so dont claim me like im yours." She was about to cry but I didn't care and carried on my way to the school building. Aqua was blick as hell and had red weave. Bitch be looking like a dead battery but she do give a1 head tho.

6 HOURS LATER *****

As usual school was boring as hell. Why they gotta make it  6 damn hours? Anyways, me and the boys were heading to Chris' crib when I spotted this fine ass shawty. She was really short, light skinned, long black black hair and thick as hell. I didnt get to see her face tho. The rest off the ride was Mike tring to get on Chris'  nerves whilst Trey, Kirko and I were rapping along to Migos fight night.

Onika POV

Once i reached the trap, I unlocked the door using the passcode and layed my bag on the couch. Icheacked that everyone was doing their job and went to my office. I opened up my computer and started on my online school work. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. " Come in"  I pushed aside my laptop as Brandon walked in.

"Wassup lil sis"

" Hey Brandon" Brandon was like an older brother to me. he was there for me since day 1 and has been by my side ever since. He's 2 years older than me , darkskin, a buff body, handsome smile and a couple of tattoos. He was 6'0 and had cruly brown hair.  As much i love Brandon, he doesnt know anything about my dad abusing me. i just dont open up to people like that.

" Whatcha doin?" 

" Nothing much. Just finishing my course work for today."

"O. Cool. Err Onika"

"Yes?"

" What's that on your neck?" Shit, i forgot to cover up my scar form last night. 

" O it's nothing. Its just a small rash" i lied.

" Are you sure beacuse it looks more like someone bit your neck" he said trying to come closer to examin the scar but I moved back.

"I'm sure" I gave him a small smile to reasure him.

" If you say so" he replied, sitting back in his seat. I knew he didn't believe me but he jusrt didn't want to argue with me. Lucky me. 

****

After I had finished my work and handled some other business with Brandon, I headed back home to find that my dad wasn't home. Thank God because I wasn't fully healed yet for him to deal with me for what happened earlier. Someone was blaring out my song fight night and I could help but to start dancing.

BROKE NIIGGAS STAND TO THE LEFT

MY RICH NIGGAS STAND TO THE RIGHT

LIL MAMA KEEP LOOKING AT ME 

I'MA KNOCK THAT PUSSY OUT LIKE FIGHT NIGHT

The music finally died away so I went up to my room to take a quick nap. I decided to go to Shay's house later on.

___________________________________

I'm so very sorry for the late update and I know i promised four updates by the end of the week so this is 1/4. I finding it hard to come up with ideas so just bare with me. 

Vote

Comment

Karen Alsina x