Chapter 1

" STOP!! " I screamed
" No I will continue and you will enjoy it " my dads voice belowed through the room . He forced his man hood inside of me. It hurt so bad but there was no way out.
" Dad please stop !! What did I do !! Please dad !! " I cried. " your cries are just my motivation "he smirked as he went full speed, giving me his all. He hungrily began to suck and bite my neck whilst using his left hand to grip my breast viciously. I screamed at the tightness of his grip which encouraged him to squeeze it with all his might.
" say my name baby " he said with a big nasty grin on his face. All I could do was weep. He used his right hand to grab my neck and he repeated himself but this time more angrily.
" d-d-d-daddy "
" that's right " he chuckled and let me go.

I could feel something running down my legs and when I looked down, it was blood. My dad was walking back into the room and my instincts told me to run but I was to soar so I crawled instead. Once I got to the bath room I let the hot water run down my body as I had flashing images of what just took place. I finally lathered my body , rinsed myself and came out. I took a look and my self in the mirror and I had massive bruises on my thighs, neck and face. I sighed as tears ran down my face silently. Once I had finished dressing up, I sat on my bed thinking about all the bad stuff that has happened in my life.

My name is Onika Maraj. I am 17yrs old and originally from Trinidad and Tobago but live in Atlanta. I'm about 5'6 and thick as hell. I have a caramel skin tone and long black hair. I don't have anyone except my title as top drug lord and my family within it. My mum died when I was around 12 yrs. My dad was drunk and set the house on fire , leaving my mum to burn with it. After that, my dad has never been the same.

My dad was a caring and loving man who used to cherish my mom and I. He used to treat us to dinner and we always used to go to the park and have ice~cream. He used too always tell my mother and I how much he loved us but after the incident, everything changed. He would rape me over and over again, beat me and get drunk. He would stay out late and come back in the morning drunk with a white substance on his face. Since then, I cut off all connections with people except my "family" and I'm schooled on the computer so that the teachers won't question me about my personal life.

I continued to reminisce the good and bad moments of my life until " ready for round 2 "

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is my first book and i hope you guys enjoy it. i promise to update frequently! Please vote and comment ! Tell a friend to tell a friend !                                                                                     Karen Alsina x