Last Day Of School.

(Jin POV)

I woke up to the voice of my mother telling me to wake up. "Seokjinnie, wake up!" She said softly with a little strictness, "You wouldn't want to be late on the last day of school." "Exactly! Since it's the last day of school, why would I need to go?" She gave a death glare. I can tell it means, 'You wouldn't wanna ruin your reputation boy.' I sluggishly got off my bed and headed to the bathroom, everything was going great until... WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!

I ran straight to my closet(walk-in), "No No No, I totally don't want to look ruined on the LAST day of school. My mother came too my room, " What's the problem? I'm hearing hangers falling down and everything!" I sighed, "Mom, I don't know what to wear, I really don't want to look like a fool!" My mom chuckled, she threw two outfits at me," Have a great day Sweetheart!" They both looked really good. I picked-(your choice)

 I picked-(your choice)

(With Sneakers)

(With Sneakers)

After breakfast, I was waiting for my best friend Soojik to come pick me up. I heard a honk outside but just as I was about to walk out, my strict father said to me, " That better not be your bOyFrIEnD~!" I sighed, "No dad, it's just Soojik, bye." I walked out with a little sadness, my father doesn't accept the fact that I'm gay. It'll ruin HIS reputation as the "Most Famous CEO". While I was just thinking about school ending, Soojik tapped my shoulder and asked what was I going to do as a career?

I looked at him with a shy smile, "I'm gonna be a model... everyone tells me I'm handsome and pretty so, I decided to show the world my beauty." Soojik smiled, "I think that's a great idea." We arrived at school and everyone instantly recognized the car. The moment we got out everyone started screaming, a couple of girls ran to me. "GIMME YOUR NUMBER!" "ITS THE LAST DAY, LETS HANG OUT!" "KISS ME JINNIE!" I managed to escape. I ran inside the hallway all the way to my classroom, where I found Soojik eating happily next to my seat. "How did you get here?" I said while sitting down, "You were just with me a second ago!" He snickered and said, "You have to be a pro like me. And guess what? Pros never share their secrets!" I laughed and just started using my phone since our teacher didn't care today.

The bell rang. History was such a drag since the teacher wanted to do a 'YeAr reVEiW'. It was finally lunch time, I've been waiting for this all day~. While I was about to sit down, Soojik told me that everyone was staring at me. I chuckled, "Of course, I'm world wide handsome." He says, "No...J-jinnie, look beh-ind you!" I wondered why he sounded so scared. I looked behind me and saw my dad. I made the '𝑡𝑠𝑘' sound before I spoke, "Dad! What are you doing here? Schools not finished AND plus, mom is supposed to pick me up, not you!" He furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Watch who your talking to, young man!" Yeah, he doesn't even call me son. "Your coming home! And bring your boyfriend—I mean friend."

We arrived home and dad told us to sit at the dining table. "So... where's the food, sir?" Soojik said as he licked his bottom lip and rubbed his hands together. "There is no food, we are here to talk." "Talk about what, dad? My sexuality?" Dad loosened his tie before he spoke. " Soojik and you are not dating right?" I rolled my eyes, "NO... I've told you as long as I can remember!" Soojik stood up and bowed, "Sir, Seokjin and I are just friends. I hope you don't misunderstand, I'm sorry." He quickly sat down as I stood up. "Soojik, you have nothing to apologise about! What did you want to talk about dad?" I balled my fist up, "I'm getting annoyed!" My mom quickly ran down the stairs. She must've heard shouting. "What is going on here?" Dad was about to speak but I cut him off, " Dad's being a jerk!"

"Kim Seokjin! Do not call your father a jerk!" Just as I was about to respond, I felt a hand tug on my right sleeve. I looked to my right to see Soojik mouthing if he should leave. I didn't answer him and looked at my dad, " Dad" I said with a Stern voice. " Please tell us what's going on?" My mom put her hand on my dad's shoulder. "Good ahead honey, tell them." Dad took a deep breath.

"Your gonna get married."

I froze.

"What do you mean?" "To who, Soojik?" "Is it a woman?" "Wh–"
My dad yelled, "STOP IT SEOKJIN! IT'S A MAN!" I got teary. I hate when he yells."Is it Soojik?" "No of course not." Soojik looked confused. " Mr. and Mrs. Kim, why am I here then?"

"We know your part-time job is being a wedding planner. We would like for you to plan the wedding." I put my hand on Soojik's chest before he could speak. "I'm going to his house and we're going to talk. We're having a sleepover." I walked away holding Soojik's hand. On our way to the front door, I turned around and asked both my mom and dad a question. " What's his name?" My mom threw me a soft smile and said,

"Kim Taehyung."

-.•°♡︎nyumbug♡︎°•.
EVER2