The Divorce

I was sleeping and cuddling Yoongi when I got a phone call. I didn't read the name and just silenced it. That was until I got the call again. This time I checked and saw it was my mom. Yoongi woke up and groaned, "Who is it, Jinnie?" "It's my mom, go back to sleep. I'll be right back." I got up and sat at the dining table. I took a deep breath before answering, " Hey mom, what's up?" "Hi, Jin, I think I just done something I should've done a long time ago." She sound happy yet worried.

"What did you do? Why the hell do you sound worried?" My mom sighed before she spoke back. "I—I divorced your dad." There was a long pause of silence.

I hung up.
She was calling back but I didn't answer. Then I got a notification that's says I have a new voicemail. I clicked on the notification, "..." There was another silence before she spoke. "...Yeah. I did. Ever since you left...I slowly came to realize he wasn't treating any of us right...When we had dinner with 'The Kims'...he seems like he wanted distance himself from me. He didn't support your sexuality. I gave him what he wanted. (Silence) Maybe...maybe you should think. Think about this whole new experience. Seokjin...just know that if Taehyung isn't treating you right, cut off the deal. Your father can deal with it since we're not married anymore.(Long silence) Seokjin. I love you.

I was crying.

I felt so many tears going down my face.

I was frozen.

I didn't wanna move but...I needed a hug.

I'd didn't know what to feel. Happy? Sad? Upset?

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't care who it was. I turned around and hugged them. I felt their arms wrap around my waist.

"Hyung, are you okay?" It was Yoongi.

I sat back down and told him everything. I even showed him the voicemail.

Yoongi decided to take me to the amusement park just so I can forget about everything. We called Soojik and wanted him to join.

Soojik was piggyback riding on Yoongi's back with cotton candy while I was just standing there feeling like a third wheel. I wondered what Taehyung was doing and if he was with Samantha. It kind of hurt me seeing he got a new girlfriend after 2 days of another relationship.

I decided to sit down on a bench and rest. I let Soojik and Yoongi go ahead. I still was thinking about my mom. I couldn't believe that she'd get all the courage just to do that. I whimpered of sadness. I lifted my legs and balled up on the bench.

I felt someone sit next to me. I kind of moved a tiny bit away from them. But then I smelled the scent of cologne. One so strong I couldn't forget since we first met. I kept my head down. But then I felt a rub on my back. I felt uncomfortable so I lifted my head up saw Taehyung. I jumped, "What the hell are you doing here? And why would you approach someone like that?!" He chuckled and said, "I was supposed to meet Samantha here, but uh...she said she was hanging out with her best friend." I turned my head completely ignoring him.

"I don't see Yoongi so maybe, we could hang out?" I was going to answer but instead I felt a hand on my head. The person patted. I turned around and saw Yoongi, Soojik hiding behind him. "Hey babe, I was just getting us some more cotton candy. Everything alright?" Yoongi said as he handed me cotton candy. I nodded and smiled. "Okay. I'm gonna stay with Soojik for awhile. Call Taehyung or something, I don't know." I chuckled  realizing Yoongi completely ignored Taehyung. Taehyung got up and said,"But I'm right he—" "Alright babe, see ya!" Yoongi said walking about with Soojik.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around my waist. I slowly grabbed his hands and lifted them away. Taehyung then put his arm around the back of my neck while looking away. I then moved under so his arm would have nothing to lean on. "Oh come on! Can't you see I wanna hang out with you!?" I scoffed, "This isn't some high school love story! You should've asked Samantha to not hang out with her friend and be with you!" Taehyung folded his arms, "Where's Yoongi then? He's hanging out with Soojik and not you. Soojik is his 'best friend', right?" I had a nervous face on and whispered, "Well that backfired."

Taehyung then grabbed my hands and shouted let's go. I did and followed him around. We went on so many different rides, I ended getting a piggyback ride. Honestly it's was fun having out with Taehyung and I'm glad I got the chance.

I flopped on my bed at home, texting Yoongi about what happened and a slight chance the plan could be off. When I was about to fall asleep, I heard a knock at my door. I groaned, "Come in!" I saw Taehyung and his hand were behind his back as he stood there shyly. "Hm? Need anything?" I said as he just stood there. He walked up to my bed and just went under the sheets. I took the sheets off him the asked with a tired voice, "What do you want, Taehyung? Why are you so quiet?" He answered but with an aegyo voice, "Samantha's not here. She's sleeping over at her friend's house..." I sat there, "Your point, exactly?"

Taehyung sighed, "I need something or SOMEONE in order to fall asleep." I threw a pillow at Taehyung and told him to get out. As he was walking out, I called him. "Tae!" He looked at me. "Get over here!" I said as I opened my arms. Taehyung jumped in my bed and we both wrapped our arms around each other. His head was down at my chest/neck area. He looked so tiny.

I then kissed his forehead. I froze. I didn't mean too. My body just did it. I saw Taehyung with his eyes open, he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at my neck. Taehyung then kissed my neck then said, "Good night!" I felt my cheeks burning. "Good night."

Why does he keep playing with my heart?

Hey guys! I'm back after a few days. I just got a new phone and so I was fixing stuff. Sorry! Love you guys! And I'm also going to start publishing other books. Bye.

-psycho