The Dinner (pt.2)

Yeah. He was still staring at me. I was always looking down but anytime I'd look up, I saw his gaze. I excused myself and got up to go to the restroom. I grabbed my phone my bedroom and went to the restroom. I started texting Soojik.

 I started texting Soojik

I heard knock at the door and quickly hid my phone and answered,"Yes?" "Get out and come back downstairs, idiot! Adding more make-up is not gonna make me want you

I heard knock at the door and quickly hid my phone and answered,"Yes?" "Get out and come back downstairs, idiot! Adding more make-up is not gonna make me want you."I gasped feeling insulted. I opened the door, looked him in the eye and bumped his shoulder, "Then what are you waiting for. Asshole." I slowly went down the stairs and sat down at the dining table. Taehyung's expression looked more soft now. Heh. He didn't know I could change instantly. "Okay! Now that you two are back. She continues. "We have a surprise for you!" Mrs. Kim held her husband's hand and looked so excited. My mother tried to hold my father's hand but he just brushed hers off. My mother had a sad smile on her face. I sighed quietly so no one could ask what was wrong. "Now! Let's tell them!" My mother exclaimed. I decide to drink some water. Everyone spoke except Taehyung, me and my father. "YOU TWO ARE GONNA LIVE TOGETHER! I choked. Literally. But I managed to save myself back to normal. "What do you mean live together? I have my girlfriend at home!" I widened my eyes and said, "Girlfriend? Who?" I realized. It had to be the women at the mall that was whining like a child. Taehyung came closer to me and grabbed my shirt while holding my chin. He whispered in my ears, "Such a pretty boy, eh? To bad you'll have to be my maid!" I smirked. "No problem, sir." He quickly let go and gave me a disgusted look.

"Seokjin, pack your stuff and get the hell out of here." I heard my father say, he sounded annoyed. He made it seem like I was getting kicked out. I slammed my feet up the stairs and grabbed a pink suitcase while collecting all my clothes. "I hate everything! I want to control my own life, DAMN IT!" My mother was behind me. I could smell the perfume my father bought for her as an anniversary gift. He doesn't do that anymore. "Hey Mom, need anything?"

"Jin, I'm sorry. This all for the sake of the company and you know it. For the sake of our life." I looked down with tears in my eyes. I heard my mother crying and I just knew she needed comfort. I grabbed her into a lovely hug and told her, "Cry all you want mom. It's alright. I forgive you because I love you." Slowly tear-drops were coming down my face. We talked for about 15 minutes while she helped me pack. "Thanks mom!" "No problem Jinnie. Listen...treat him good and do all that you can." Why the hell would I treat him good if he's a rude asshole. "Yeah sure Mom, I'll try my best!" I said with a fake smile. "Alright you have to go. Love you. I hugged her one last time.

"Love you too, Mom."

I went down and Taehyung was no where to be seen. "Where'd he go Mrs. Kim?" "He's in the car, go ahead honey." I smiled, "Thank you." I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. Taehyung was driving and the whole ride was silent. We both had blank expressions. My phone buzzed and I saw a text from 'Soojik🧚🏼‍♀️' I opened it and I wanted to make it seem like I was talking to someone I was interested in. I started giggling and tapping quickly. What we were really texting about was the dinner. But I wanted to see how Taehyung would react. I heard Taehyung groan annoyed. "What the hell are you doing?" I stopped texting and looked right at him, "I'm texting someone. Someone that you don't need to know. A very lovely person that means dearest to me. My one and only—" He cut me off by grabbing my phone and throwing it in the backseat. "I was justvgoing too say best friend!" "I-I don't care!" I smiled since I saw a tint if blush on his cheeks.

We reached his home and wow.

(Pick one and it's night time)

I carried all my suitcases since he wouldn't help. I walked and set my suitcases down and I saw a pair of heels in front of me. "Great, Tae hired a new maid." I scoffed,"Seems like he lives with an overused b-tch!" She gasped and walked away. Taehyung came over and said, "Your room is upstairs. Have a good night." I was surprised.

He didn't sound rude. Is he ok?

-.•°♡︎nyumbug♡︎°•.