The Dance

I woke up in the same position from last night. Taehyung's head was still on my neck. I sighed before putting my hand on his hair. "Taehyung...what's wrong with you? Why do you keep playing with my heart? We have chemistry, right? But you got a new girlfriend and it hasn't even been a week since the last one." I felt a tear go down on my face.

I slowly removed Taehyung's hands from my waist and went downstairs to cook breakfast. When I went downstairs, I saw Amy already preparing breakfast. "Ah! Good morning, si—Jin! How was your night?" I smiled, "It was great, Amy. Thank you. What about you?" I asked as I put the egg carton on the counter. I heard Amy make the '𝑡𝑠𝑘' sound before she answered, "I didn't get a lot but...I did sleep well with the amount I got." I raised an eyebrow and started cracking eggs, "What do you mean you slept well the amount you got?" Silence.All she did was turn around. I stopped cracking an egg. "Amy, I have a request!" "Yes?" Her back was still facing me as she was cutting carrots. "Please look at me!" I was shocked when Amy turned around. Her eyes were a light color of red and her face was stained with mascara.

I didn't know what to do. Should I hug her? No, she may feel uncomfortable. "Are you okay?" She nodded hesitantly. "Everything is okay. You guys are so nice too me and Mr. Kim is paying me well. I just...I could've left a long time ago but you guys are so nice and comforting. I didn't wanna leave. I'm not overworked but I'm not getting enough sleep." I was going to respond but I heard footsteps down the stairs. "Really?" Amy jumped up, "Oh! Mr. Kim, how was your sleep?" Taehyung walked closer too us. "Please don't act normal as if you weren't talking about not sleeping enough. You seemed stressed Amy. Maybe you should take some time off."

Amy's smiled dropped, "Time off? You mean all to myself? But what about the dance tonight?" I looked at Amy, "Dance? What dance?" Taehyung answered, "I'll explain later. Amy just pack some stuff and go on a vacation."  "Okay. Maybe I will take some time off. Thank you." Amy ran up the stairs to her bedroom. She sounded so hesitant. Such a sweetheart.

Taehyung put his hand in his pajama pockets. "Good morning, how are you?" I awkwardly answer, "I'm fine. Just a little sleepy." I fake yawned. I then was going upstairs but then Taehyung spoke. "I'm gonna call Samantha and maybe her friend can come along. I wanna have a little sleepover with you and your friends." I nodded but furrowed my eyebrows being confused. Why would he wanna have a sleepover?

I went upstairs and just turned the TV on. I switched the channels and found nothing. I landed on the news and stopped. I saw something that did catch my eye. My parents.

 My parents

News. Of course they would find out. I shook my head in disappointment and decided to go on Netflix. My phone started vibrated repeatedly. I grabbed it and saw it was Yoongi and Soojik in our group chat.