Quirk-No. Imperial arms apprehension test.

Third person POV: At the hallways of UA

'Man this door is huge! Are there giants here?' Izuku thought to himself nervously. He was in front of a giant door labelled '1-A'. That was the class Midoriya is going to learn how to be a hero. He thought of Bakugo and shook his head. He prayed that they were going to be in different classes. 'Maybe everyone in this class will be nice...?'

"Take your feet off that table now!" A blue haired boy with glasses ordered someone.

"Huh?!" A boy with ashy blonde their and red eyes replied.

It was Bakugo and the blue-haired guy from the entrance exam! They were arguing... of course.

"It's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property!!" Iida continued, clearly unhappy.

'Just my luck..." Izuku thought about all the possible outcomes of him and Bakugo being in the same class; and none of them were any good.

"It's him." Iida pointed out all of a sudden as all who are present stared at Midoriya.

"Uhm... hi...?" Izuku said awkwardly.

"My name is Tenya Iida from the-"

"Yeah yeah I already know." Izuku interrupted him. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you."

"Midoriya... you realised there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?" Iida asked out of the blue, surprising the green haired boy. "You must be very receptive. I completely misjudged you. I admit ,as a student, your far more superior to me!"

'Uhm... I find that hard to believe.' Izuku thought.

"Hey Deku!!" A cute voice said from behind him as he turned around to see the mochi-lover we all know and love.

"O-oh hey Ochako." Delu said shyly as he saw Ochako in her UA uniform.

"You looked so AWESOME! I didn't know you got THAT strong during these 10 months!" Ochako rambled as Deku turned pink. Izuku always liked Ochako and it's been brewing for ever. Same with Ochako.

'Tch. I'm going to ruin that bastard. Right after I figure out what that power of his is..' Bakugo thought as he thought of the cave fight.

"If your just her to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." A monotone voice came from a yellow caterpillar behind Ochako.

____________________________________

A/N: This author-san is too lazy to continue with the rest of this scene, he'll straight to the  quirk (in this case imperial arms) apprehension test. We're just going to the activities. I'm also going to focus on Midoriya hm on and Ururaka's scores cause those are the only ones that changed. Let's get started).

_________________________________

Everyone was thinking the same thing. 'I will not be last.'

"Midoriya, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa asked the green haired boy.

"Uhm... 80 meters, I think." Midoriya answered.

"Ok. Try do it with your quirk." The pro hero ordered Izuku. "Do anything anything you want as long as you stay in the circle."

'Ok... throwing this ball? Alright.' Izuku thought as he breathed in and out slowly. Izuku got into a stance as he activated one for all. He took out Neuntone and managed to input one for all into the weapon. He used neuntone as a baseball bat and hit the softball with the flat side. There was a HUGE gust of wind as everyone except Aizawa was struggling to stay up. The boy with purple sticky balls on his head had to use them to not fly away!

After everyone got up, everyone was amazed and shocked.

'Since when did that damn nerd get so powerful?!' Bakugo thought to himself as he started to run towards the green haired boy. "HOW DID YOU GET SO POWERFUL, YOU DAMN DEKU!!"

Before Bakugo or Midoriya could do anything to each other, Mr Aizawa wrapped Bakugo in his white scarf. "Watch it, Bakugo." The black haired teacher warned Bakugo as he let go of the angry Pomeranian.

(A/N: I'll be showing Deku's scores because I'm in a rush to hurry up this chapter so I can get it out since I haven't posted in a bit.)

50 meter dash.

The freckled boy was racing against Bakugo as the race started. Izuku instantly started dashing towards the finishing line One for All: Full cowling at 20%. Izuku finished first at 3.04 seconds, drawing with Iida.

"Amazing, Midoriya. Couldn't expect less from you." Iida said to Izuku making Midoriya blush on embarrassment.

Grip strength.

Izuku grabbed the device and used all his energy, breaking the machine.

.

.

.

.

"....Wow." That's all anyone could say. Izuku blushed in embarrassment.

Repeated side steps.

Izuku and Mineta both bad the same score, making it a draw as everyone looked in shock.

Standing long jump.

The green haired boy then jumped up using one for all: 26% and jumped over the sand, also blowing away the sand in the progress.

"MY EYES!!" A lot of people screamed.

Now for the scores.

1. Izuku Midoriya

2. Momo Yaoyorozu

3. Shoto Todoroki

4. Katsuki Bakugo

5. Tenya Iida

6. Fumikage Tokayami

7. Mezo Shoji

8. Mashirao Ojiro

9. Eijiro Kirishima

10. Mina Ashido

11. Ochako Uraraka

12. Koji Koda

13. Rikido Sato

14. Tsuyu Asui

15. Yuga Aoyama

16. Hanta Sero

17. Minoru Mineta

18. Kyoka Jiro

19. Denki Kaminari

20. Toru Hagakure

The girl who was invisible crying invisible tears. The only way you could tell she was crying is by looking the ground, which was being stained by Hagakure's tears.

"It was a lie." Eraser head stated.

.

.

.

.

"WHAAT?!?!?!" Everyone shouted as Hagakure sighed in relief.

"Of course it was a lie." Momo said as everyone looked at her in confusion. Is she that smart?

To be continued.

The author is back! I was lazy to do wattpad for a bit and was a bit burned out (or lazy). But I'll try my best to update more. No promises though. Knowing me it will be next month. Lol. But hopefully I'll post sooner than expected. Bye! :D