Cave fight

3rd person POV

Bakugo came charging at Midoriya with the intent to finish off what Tsubasa didn't. He quickly threw a explosion but Izuku managed to dodge. Before Midoriya has the chance to attack, Bakugo swiftly made a smokescreen with his explosion to blind the green-haired student, then full on assaulted him.

The explosion was originally targeted for he chest of Midoriya but luckily, the sword had blocked the explosion so no damage can come to the 13 year old boy. Before Bakugo could make his next move, Midoriya speed in front of Katsuki and had used the flat of the sword to hit the blond in the stomach.

Katsuki blew a fuse. LITERALLY! He was exploding the walls of the cave that the cave was starting to cave in. Once he realised what he was doing, he stopped, grabbed the fat kid and started to run. Deku followed as-well, not wanting to be left behind.

As they ran out of the cave, the sword in Izuku's had went back in again.

"What is that?!" Deku thought, wanting to know what this power is. Deku looked at his watch, saying it's 7:50 PM and it's nearly curfew. They both had a temporary truce so they can go back in peace. But they both were think in the same thing when they were walking back to the cabin.

"What was that?"

To be continued....

Sorry for the short chapter, kinda tired.