Sports Festival 4

A/N: Quick question: Should Ochako call Midoriya Izuku or Deku cause I was reading back on this story and I realised that I keep on switching between the two

Third Person POV: In the arena

As the smoke clears, it shows Todoroki's unconscious body on the ground in the centre, right next to Izuku, who was standing with his head up high. He deactivated his broken armour, which was heavily damaged in the clash. It would be a while before he could use it again.

"S-Shoto Todoroki is unable to battle! Izuku Midoriya is the winner!" Midnight announced, shocked and stunned at the performance.

Izuku looked towards the crowd with wide eyes before smiling.

"I WON!!" Izuku celebrated, victorious from this intense battle. The crowd joined, impressed with the great battle they had just witnessed.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, that should fix everything up," Recovery Girl said as she finished wrapping Izuku's arms in bandages, covering up the cuts and bruises on his arms. He also had some bandages wrapped around his forehead and plasters on his cheeks, "You should still be able to fight but I recommend taking it easy for now. Hell, if I could, I would tell you to pull out but knowing you, you would probably still go on."

"Thank you!" Midoriya said as he left RG's temporary office.

________________________________________________________________________________

Midoriya came back just before the next match started. When everybody saw him, they all rushed to Midoriya to ask him questions or compliment him on the match.

"Izuku! Are you alright?"

"How are you, Midoriya?"

"You were so manly out there!"

"You're scarily strong!"

"Agreed,"

"You were shining out there!"

"FIGHT ME DEKU SO I CAN PROVE I'M STRONGER THAN YOU!"

"Woah, everybody! Calm down," Izuku said, overwhelmed at the number of people crowding around him, "But to answer your question, I'm alright and RG said that I can still fight. And thanks for the compliments."

"You were so amazing out there Izuku!" Ochako said, amazed at how powerful her best friend is.

"Thanks, Ochako!" He replied with a blinding smile on his face, making her blush a bit.

"Midoriya, how is Todoroki?" Momo asked, concerned.

"Oh! He's alright, he's still knocked out from the fight. Guess I hit him a bit too hard," Midoriya chuckled as he sat down and the others followed suit, "Where's Iida?"

"He's fighting next. He should be coming onto the battlefield soon," Tsu replied. Just as she said that Iida and his opponent, Ibari Shiozaki of class 1-B came on to the arena.

When the battle started, Ibari sent her vines to attack Iida but the blue-haired boy used his Recipro Burst to dodge them as got behind the girl and pushed her out of the arena, making Iida the winner.

________________________________________________________________________________

Next was Tokoyami vs Ashido. It was an easy win for Tokoyami as he pushed Ashido out by using Dark Shadow from afar.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bakugo and Kirishima were up next. Kirishima was on the defensive as Bakugo kept on attacking. Bakugo was kinda struggling because of the redhead's hardening quirk, so he wasn't doing any damage to him. Kirishima was even able to hurt him which no one has done yet.

"Not gonna work on me, Explosion boy! "Kirishima exclaimed as he was now on the offensive as Bakugo proceed to dodge.

After a couple of minutes, Bakugo then countered and it's actually working!

"You've been straining to keep your whole body rock-hard this whole time, right? If you attack quickly in that state, sooner or later, it'll start coming apart!" After he said that, he let out multiple judge explosions, one after another. And the final explosion knocked Bakugo out, making boom boom boy the winner.

With the second completed, we move on to the third round, AKA the semi-finals.

The next two matches will be:

Izuku Midoriya vs Tenya Iida

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Katsuki Bakugo

"So... I'll be fighting you, huh," Iida said.

"Yeah... well, whoever wins no hard feelings. And it's going to be even harder because of these injuries, so I can't go all out, but I'll try my best so do you!" Izuku replied as he raised his fist up. Iida first looked at it but then accepted it, spudding him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Tenya Iida vs Izuku Midoriya!! Begin!" Present mic announced.

Izuku and Tenya both dashed at each other, Izuku using 20% of OFA: Full cowling. As they met in the middle, Izuku threw a punch at Iida but Iida ducked as he fell on his hands. He then twisted and kicked Midoriya in the stomach, knocking the green-haired boy back.

Iida then got back up and ran towards Midoriya, ready to kick him out of the arena. Iida then performed a jump kicked and tried to kick Izuku in the face but to his shock, Izuku caught it and proceeded to try to throw Iida out of the ring. Iida landed on his feet when he was thrown to the ground, still in the arena but was just about to pass the white line. 

Tenya then charged at Izuku again and tried to kick him across the head but Izuku blocked it with his forearm and then punched Iida in the face with a 30% smash, creating a large gust of wind, knocking Iida out and making him hit the stadium wall.

"Sorry, Iida. I had to end it quickly. I need to save my energy for the finals," Midoriya said to himself as he was announced the winner.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bakugo vs Tokoyami was next and everybody thought it was going to be an even fight... but I wasn't. Since Tokoyami's Dark Shadow was weak to light and Bakugo's explosions produced light, he didn't get a chance to go on the offensive and eventually was pinned down by Bakugo, making the angry pomeranian the winner.

"With now the semi-finals being completed, Midoriya and Bakugo will face each other in the final round!!" Present Mic exclaimed as the crowd cheered. Bakugo glared at Izuku, who was in the stands, with intense hatred but Izuku looked at him, determined to win this thing.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hoped you guys liked today's chapter and thank you for reading! See you next time!