Sport Festival!

Izuku's POV: Class 1-A Waiting Room.

I just finished changing and sat down in one of the chairs. Today was the Sports Festival. I was thinking about what happen a few days ago. How did this happen? Weren't they all destroyed?

I was deep in thought before someone broke me out of my train of thoughts.

"Midoriya...!" Todoroki said with his regular ice cold tone, a little louder than usual.

"What is it?" I asked, curious. Everyone was watching.

"Looking at things objectively, I'm stronger than you..."

"Um... no you're not! It's the other way round!"

Todoroki frowned at that, "... Anyway, All Might has an eye on you doesn't he?" The half and half quirk user asked as his eyes narrowed, and I was shocked but kept a look of indifference on my face.

"I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." He finally declared. Did he just declare war on me?

After that, he started to walk away.

"... Oi, Oi, Oi, Todoroki! I don't know what got into you, but just so you know, you won't defeat, and not even anybody else will," I started as he stopped and turned his head around. "I WILL win the Sports Festival, and not you, not Bakugo, NOBODY can beat me!" I finished as everybody looked in either shock or awe... well everybody but Bakugo as he looked as if he was about to explode.

______________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV: Start Line

It was time for the first event, which was he race. All the students were gathered up at the starting line.

"NOW... BEEEEEGIIIINNN!!" Present Mic shouted at an impossible volume. Izuku instantly took the lead by activating 20% of OFA and bringing out Nuentone, activating his dragon strength. He jumped and  made a big shockwave, blowing most of the contestants away.

Izuku landed and started running until he encountered the Zero Pointers. The green haired boy charged 30% of OFA into the spear and shouted, "IMPERIAL DRAGON ROAR!!"

A green blast was made at the top of the spear, destroying the upper bodies of two Zero Pointers. The crowd was shook.

"WOW! IZUKU MIDORIYA TAKES THE LEAD WITH AN AMAZING START! RIGHT BEHIND HIM IS SHOTO TODOROKI AND KATSUKI BAKUGO!!" Present Mic announced, "ERASER HEAD!! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR STUDENTS FOR THEM TO BE THIS POWERFUL?!"

"Nothing. All they did was surpassing their limits." Aizawa said coldly, but under the bandages were a smile. He was proud of his students.

Back to the race, Izuku jumped across the make shift canyon and was on the minefield. He stopped for a moment to take  breather and thought on what he was going to do next. He then had an idea. He took a couple of steps and ran forward, launching himself into the air. Once he did that, he put away his spear before punching the minefield with both of his arms, making a huge, pink cloud. The hero in training went past the minefield and close to the finish line as Midoriya ran and ran until he passed the finish line.

He decimated the 1st Game of the Sports Festival.

To Be Continued...!

________________________________________________________________________________

Well I'm back! That's all I have to say for this chapter. And thank you for getting this story past 10K reads. Anyway, have a nice day!! :D