Discovery...!

Izuku's POV: In a random forest....

I was jumping around the forest, jumping from branch to branch. I have two weeks before the beginning of the sports festival. I asked for permission to skip the next two weeks off school to train as I'm determined to win.

As I continued to jump across the trees, I ended up passing my limits and used 60% of OFA, sending me upwards, into the sky and destroying a few trees in process.

"Yes! I can access more of a percentage!" I exclaimed happily while in the air. As I started to fall, I used 60% of OFA and summoned the Incursio armour, taking the impact of the fall. I crash through the ground, entering some kind of secret tunnel that lead to somewhere.

"Izuku!" Tatsumi called out for me, " Follow the tunnel! I have a feeling that it will lead to something very important...!"

I did what I was told and followed the tunnel and what I saw shocked me the most.

There were about 30 imperial arms in the room! I thought they were all destroyed...! Though somewhere a bit rusted or damaged.

"I need to call All Might...!" I muttered to myself.

30 Minutes Later.

"Woah...!" All Might said, shocked out of his mind, "I thought they were all destroyed!"

"That's what I was told! But I guess someone hid them all here..." I said.

"Hold on! What are all these weapons and stuff?!" Grand Torino asked.

"All Might, Midoriya, would you care to explain?" Nezu asked.

While I was one the phone with All Might, I master to bring Grand Torino and Nezu to the scene as I thought it would be appropriate for them to know about the secret of imperial arms. Though All Might asked for Grand Torino because he was All Might's master,  so I thought he would be trustworthy to reveal the secret. As for Nezu, since he is the headteacher of the school, he has direct connections to the Hero Association. He also knows about One For All.

Me and All Might explained about imperial arms and how they thought most of them were destroyed.

"Soo... we are in a room full of dangerous weapons that could probably destroy cities... ok then!" Grand Torino said, almost not believing what we told him.

"... We have to haul these things out here! If a villain was to find this, dangerous things could happen..!"

"Midoriya, you can get out of here and rest of the day. We will get this too the school safely. And lock it up too."

"Are you sure, sir?" I asked.

"Yes. Besides,  you must be tired after training." Principal Nezu said. He had a point.

After I said my goodbyes, I left the cave and went home, but one thing was bothering me...

Who will inherit those Teigu? And how was the imperial arms all in one place?

To be continued...!

_____________________________

Thank you for reading! Next chapter will be about the sports festival so be ready! And have nice day! :D