Get Ready for the Sports Festival!

Third Person POV:

Deku was currently doing his daily training, but has been pushing himself way more than usually. And its because of that Tomura Shigaraki. He wasn't strong enough to fight that man. He had Grand Chariot!

"Though it looks like he could only hold it for 5 minutes so he might have only had Grand Chariot for a little while..." The green haired boy thought as he continued to lift his weights, "It was only thanks to All Might and the other heroes that we were able to get away safely, but not unscathed. In order to face evil, I not only need to make All Might's power my own, but also master Incursio. I have to master every single aspect of OFA and my Imperial Arms so I can make sure I can protect my friends and family, to make it second nature. I'll make Tatsumi, Bro, Gensei and All Might proud."

"Don't worry kid, we are already proud of you! Just push beyond your limits!" Gensei said, interrupting the U.A student's deep thoughts, startling him and making him drop the weights. "Oops... sorry. But when I say that I speak for all of us."

"You alright Izuku?!" Inko called from the kitchen, hearing a heavy thud from the weights.

"Yeah! Just dropped my weight!" Izuku replied.

"Okay! Now come down! Lunch is ready."

The next day

"THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! YEAH!" Everyone exclaimed happily. This was a big time thing for U.A. It gave the public the change to see the future heroes in training and gave students a chance to get themselves into good internships.

"But sir, is it really a good idea to hold the sports festival right after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou inquired as others hummed in agreement.

"Yeah! They could attack us all in one place!" Ojiro said, agreeing with Jirou.

"Apparently the administration thinks this a good way to show that the threat has been dealt with and our school is safer then ever. Plus, they are beefing up security compared to last years." The sensei explained to his students. They all had their doubts- well not really. Only Mineta had some. But now it was time to get serious. This could get them a good internship, and a good future as a hero. They have to go beyond their limits!

Lunch Time

All Might and Midoriya were currently discussing what happened in the USJ ad to say that All might was shocked was an understatement.

"So there is another version of Incursio, a more complete version to be exact, is still out there and belongs to the supposed leader of the LOV?!" All might asked, shocked to hear what Izuku just said.

"Yup! I was hoping to find it before anyone else but I couldn't...!" Izuku said, disappointed that things are now going south.

"I may step down soon, Young Midoiriya..." All Might spoke again as he stood up and walked to the window, watching over the city.

"...No way..." The green haired boy said under his breath.

"Someone has to step up, and keep the people safe...!" All Might said as Izuku also stood up, looking at his predecessor, "I gave you my power for one reason, cause you will be the hero that will take my place!"

SMALL FLASHBACK

"I want.. to be the greatest hero... in the world...!" Izuku said while grabbing the dirt on the ground as All Might looked at the young boy, tears covering Midoriya's emerald eyes, "I wanna save people just like you do! When they see my fearless smile, they'll feel safe!"

END OF SMALL FLASHBACK

"Do you still feel the same way you did when we first met? Do you still want to be a hero?" All Might asked.

"Yes!" The successor of OFA replied.

"Excellent! Time has come for you to prove it!" All Might said as Izuku looked confused to what he was talking about, "This sports festival, It's somethingt he pros.. no.. the entire country will be watching very closely...think of this as your debut...!" The blonde hero said as Izuku just started to catch on what he was about to say.

"You are the fledgling symbol of peace... THE NEXT ALL MIGHT! Izuku Midoriya... I want you to introduce yourself to the world... and proudly say...

I AM HERE!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...!

Thank you guys for reading and thanks for waiting. was just taking a break from writing as I lost a bit of motivation for about a month or two. Yeah this is mostly cannon but next chapter will be.. interesting... or a complete disappointment haha. Anyway have a nice day/night and buh-bye! :D