EP-4 (BREAKDOWN III)

†††

"Jennie Unnie Wake up."

The sound of Rosè calling her name along with faint growls rung through her conscious mind and The unconscious Jennie slowly opened her eyes. The darkness engulfing her vision faded away revealing a clean image of a worried Rosè.

"Where am I? What happened?"

Just then she noticed herself in a car's backseat and shortly after the sight of the dead walkers eating the living flesh evoke the horrendous images of the mall back at the mall.

†††

"Yah chim, how long are they going to display these boring advertisements. Its so boring." Jennie said out of boredom while yawning. She slowly rested her head on the broad shoulder of her boyfriend sitting beside her with a same look on his face.

Beside them Rosè and Taehyung were sitting, with Taehyung playing games in his phone and Rosè as usual glaring at her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Yoongi along with Hoseok came back with three big buckets of popcorns. They handed one to each pairs and took one themselves.

After a long series of advertisements, the movie finally began.

It's already been a while since the movie started. With everyone focused on the large screen in the front suddenly out of nowhere in the middle of the movie a loud sound of banging on the entrance door filled the theater. The nonstop noises just ruined the entertainment they all were having. Soon annoyed groans came from all the people who were watching the movie.

But the banging on the door was getting louder and louder. Shortly, everyone in the theater went cold not because of the air conditioners but because of the loud screams that started to penetrate through the door. Despite the loud sounds of dialogues coming from six big speakers, the screams were deafening.

In the tense atmosphere, Jimin tried to stand up from his seat but Jennie tightened her grip around his arm while shaking her head slightly and pulled him back on his seat beside her.

One of the man slowly raise from the pool of the audience, his silhouette took slow and heavy steps towards the door to open and check.

But the decision just made him lose his life in an instant when a crazy looking man with inhumane strength threw himself over the guy, digging its long teeth through his flesh. The screams got clearer and louder including the screams coming from the guy who was being eaten alive.

Everyone in the theatre soon stood up and started running around while screaming their lungs out.

"What the-" Rosè couldn't finish her sentence when a horde of abnormal looking people entered while gurling and roaring like some crazy animals.

Soon everything around them turned into a intense bloodbath. The massacre was too much for the group to handle.

Everyone started to run towards the exit door, trying to breakthrough it.

Jimin instantly held Jennie's wrist trying to escape through panicked crowd around them. Before the six could move suddenly someone grabbed Rosé's ankle making her lose her balance and landing on the hard surface. The hand was trying to drag her away.