CH-7 (TREASURE)

†††

lisa and ten who have already reached teir destination without any difficulty entered the fuel stations.

the place was eerily empty and quiet. somehow the situation felt extremely uneasy to lisa. it was like a calm before storm.

"ten, dont you think things are going too smoothly right now?" lisa asked while taking in all her surrounding.

ten responded her with a quiet 'hmm'. they both felt the place was really weird. ten, suddenly halted in his steps making lisa who was unaware, bump on his strong back.

while rubbing her head gently she was about to nag at him but ended up closing her mouth when ten gave her the signal to be quiet and hear carefully.

lisa immediately focused on her hearing senses. her ears instantly became sensitive of any sounds.

her ears quickly cought up to the sound of quiet crying and sobbing. The person sounded like he was in a lot of pain. soon their eyes travelled to the area from where the noises were coming from.

ten lifted his hand signalling lisa to stay still in her place to which lisa responded with a silent nod, even though he could not see her respond. he started to take long and sloww steps towards the entrence door- where the sound was comming from.

ten carefully pushed opened the door and immediately took two long strides backwards, incase any surprise attack.

behind the doors, came a view of a woman sitting in the dark corner of the room while facing her back towards the door.

the sight was creepy as hell. the woman was shivering while her half torn clothes were cover in blood. her quiet sniffs and whispers oddly felt deafening to lisa. she didn't looked like a walker. they could hear her words.

"help.... me.. i don't want to become one of them.." she kept repeating her words. but it was somehow odd, when she didn't bothered to look around after hearing the door open. even a normal walker would be charging towards them after hearing any sound.

they both would be lying if they said they didn't felt bad for the woman. she looked really pitiful. before lisa could break through her mind of thoughts ten was already on his way towards the woman.

he took slow steps towards the figure, passing the door entrance, entering the room. his sudden movement brought lisa out of her train of thoughts. Unexpectedly, lisa noticed something.

ten was three full steps away from her, while stretching his arms forward, he slowly approached her, just before he could touch her shoulder. he felt sudden yank in his left arm and saw lisa pulling him with her.

"what are you doing, lisa?" he asked while trying to pull out his arms from her strong hold.

"she's a walker." lisa said out loud.

suddenly they both heard a horrifying screech. both halted in their steps. and turned towards the direction from where the sound came.

the woman, who two minutes ago was crying pitifully was now standing.

her eyes red as shade of blood, her skin was paler than a paper, blood gushing out from her mouth and eyes. she looked like a horrifying monster.