CH-5 (I'LL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU)

†††

Has it been eight hours since they got separated, the boys came back home and this all started.

During all these eight hours the four had locked themselves in their own rooms.

Jimin lying on the bed where 10 hours ago his girlfriend was sleeping. its really a bizzare how quickly the night changes.

The memories of his lovely girlfriend poured in his mind, occupying every inch of him

±±±

"Jimin-ah! what are you doing?--"

Jimin was just sitting on the edge of his bed with a blank glares digging holes on his own hands, they were drenched with blood from his last mission.

seeing her boyfriend in such devastated state jennie's steps came to halt. she knew what he was thinking. Without saying anything she approached him after getting a first aid kit from the washroom. She sat beside him naturally ignoring his stares and started preparing to treat him.

"oh, its not my blood. i am fine"

" are you sure you're fine. because to me you dont look fine at all."

she replied without lookng at him and continued her work.

"don't you hate me? whenever i come back from these missions, drenched in blood of someone like this, dont you feel disgusted?"

this time jennie stopped doing what she was doing and elivated her eyes to look at his.

whenever jimin had those thoughts about himself. it ripped her heart hundred of shreds everytime.

with a heavy heart she answered.

"i would be lying if i said that i dont mind everytime seeing you like this. even though i want to stop you from going to these missions but i know i can't. because it will only make thing more difficult for you. and if i was going to feel disgusted just because of your occupation than i would have never loved you to begin with." She said with honesty and love lacing her every words.

" but i really hate myself everytime i take a life, whenever i see how i dont even hesitate to stab someone makes me feel like I'm turning into a monster, Jennie." Fear was clearly evident in his voice. The boy was scared of himself turning into a monster.

With those words jennie could feel how sad he was. darkness was filling into him turning into a endless void for him.

"jimin-ah, i know that you are anything but a monster. if you're feeling guilty for killing those people that take innocent lives for their own amusement, then it itself is a proof that you are a human with feelings. and don't Just think about how many lives you've taken, also think about how many lives you've saved. today there are many people who can laugh, smile and live their lives just because of you otherwise they all would have been dead long time ago"

she continued.

"i dont know how much you were hated but please dont feel sad anymore. now i am standing with you and will support and protect you from all the darkness. the emptiness you were feeling until now i will fill it with nothing but our memories of joy and love. for me you're an angel whom i will cherish for my entire life... ok?"