EP-2 (BREAKDOWN)

S.Korea, Seoul
5:15pm, Time square mall

"Yah!! Unnie what should I buy?!! The black one or the pink one?"

"I don't know, you will look good in both sooooo, get them both"

Just like that Jennie said Lisa got both. They all were in the mall right now, everyone were shopping. Except the boys and Jisoo. The mall was filled with people, everyone having their own fun. The boys and Jisoo were waiting outside for the three girls who were shopping continuously for 1 hour.

When they saw the three figure coming out of the shop with each carrying 5-6 bags the boys couldn't help but sigh in defeat.

" Why the hell you all have so many bags!! I am not gonna carry them!"

" Yoongi oppa please!! We all just need three people to carry these all bags and place them in the car! Please"

" Namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung will go"

" What the hell kook!! Why me?!!! Why can't you go!"

Just like that boys started argue on why they have to go. This was making the girls pissed as they were gaining unnecessary attention from the passerbys.

"Yah shut up right now!"

After hearing Jennie's voice everyone stopped argueing and looked at her small figure with fearful eyes. The girl was soo much pissed that anyone could tell without taking a glance at her.

" Who. Will. GO!"

With her words yoongi immediately took the 6 six bags from her hand and bowed like she was his boss then left quickly. Then Namjoon and Hoseok also took the bags from the other two and left quickly. Except Jennie everyone were trying to hold their laughs who witnessed the view. Yoongi who always called himself a ' the savage king ' and everyone was scared of him from the very start, today he was scared of the Jennie kim. Namjoon aka 'the leader' everyone would take his orders but today he was taking someone else's orders, and Hoseok, nothing about him he was always like this. Poor 'Sunshine' .

"Waaahh, Jennie unnie is really scary sometimes but I still admire her. She never show any weaknesses. She is so strong."

Lisa whispered to Jungkook who just nodded his head in agreeing with Lisa's words. They both quickly approached Jennie and hugged her from both sides like two babies clinging on their mother. Jennie expressions also changed immediately from scary scowl to a pretty flower girl one. Everyone were now in awe.

Jimin just admired Jennie from afar with a proud smile on his face. Jennie was the girl who had a resting bitch face with a beautiful heart. Usualy her aura always overshadowed her kindness which always scared people on first meeting with her. But when she smiles the dark cloud around her would change into blooming flowers. People never accepted her because of the image her face portrayed, yes she was beautiful but her quietness and and the serious face she had always made people think that she had a bitchy attitude. While Jimin was always famous as soft boy, even though he was intimidating all the time but they all found it sexy.

Jimin never cared about what people thought of Jennie, he never let Jennie's image as a 'bitchy attitude girl' effect his love for her because he knew that she had this wall surrounding round her heart, just to protect it from getting broken, but people took it in the wrong way. He just admired her bravery, how strong this girl was, being in the relationship for so long she never bothered Jimin with her problems, she just wanted him and just him. Nothing more, nothing less. Jimin knew inside she was afraid to be alone that's why she never complaint to him about her any problems, because she didn't wanted him to leave her. And it sometimes hurted Jimin that Jennie thought of him like that, he felt useless as a boyfriend, who's girlfriend can't even lean on him and tell him her problems. But Jimin was too selfish to let her go.