EP- 1 (THE BEGINNING)

"RING"

The sound of the alarm rang filling the small room with the loud sounds which disturbed the deep slumber of the sleeping beauty. The girl extended her slender arms in an attempt to stop the annoying sound made by the gadget. Unfortunately, she just slapped the alarm clock making it drop on the floor with a loud thud voice but it didn't effect the girl she was still sleepy and was going back to sleep again. It was the 10th clock. R.I.P dear clock.

But the silence didn't last long when someone entered the room from the door. But the girl was already in her dreamland, which made her unaware of the intruder- who entered her room without the owners permission. But guess what he was an exception.

The intruder went towards the window and pulled the curtains aside letting the sunlight pass and fill the room with it. When the sudden brightness striked the beautiful face of the sleeping girl, she crunched her nose and groaned in annoyance. The intruder let out a light chuckle after seeing her reaction.

Again small and quite snoring was heared, coming from the sleeping figure. Seeing the girl sleeping cutely and peacefully a small smile tucked on the plumpy lips of the intruder.

The intruder slowly walked towards the bed and layed beside her under the thick sheets of the white duvet. The flower like fragerance filled his nose when he was fully under the sheets and it left him nostalgic. The intruder slowly pulled the duvet revealing a cute snoring kitten girl. the intruder chuckled by see such an adorable site, and engulfed the small figure of the sleeping girl. The sudden moment disturbed her sleep but this time she was not annoyed, this time she was filled with delight.

Her eyes slowly opened to take a little peek at the said intruder. And trust me she felt blessed by witnessing such an ethereal site. her boyfriend. Park Jimin With her mind telling her to tease him, she turned around and faced her back toward him while pretending to be in sleep. The boy pouted cutely . A small smile was plastered on her face with her eyes shut closed.

He lifted his upper body with the help of his elbow to take a peek at her face and noticed the fluttering lips of the the girl. A smirk appeared on his lips once he saw the flushed cheeks. He gently snaked his strong pair of arms around her small waist and pressed his hard chest against her back making the girl go crazy inside, the body wiggled a little in his embrance by his sudden touch he could only let out a chuckle.

He placed his soft lips right beside the her left ear and left a small peck before whispering. " It's time to wake up, kitten"

The girl would be lying if she didn't felt the bomb inside her exploding. His voice was too soothing like an morning angel. Her ears felt blessed to hear his voice. She couldn't help but widen her smile after hearing him call her kitten.

After that she quickly turned around and hugged the boy while pressing her face on his chest to hide the fact that she was blushing too hard right now.

Just a wake up message by him and she was already blushing like crazy. The boy couldn't stop letting out small, light chuckles by seeing her reaction to him.

His chuckles, his chuckles were the reason why her Heart was racing uncontrollably. The anglic voice he had, was one of the reason she was crazy for this man. Just a little 'hmm' from him and it will make her heart bounce like it will pop out any time soon. his voice is like broken record, which she can play all the day without stopping. He had her wrapped around his fingers.